Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Thanks ladies. Lol Tracy I will be getting kicked out of the house or at least made to sleep downstairs.

Just booked my ferry home will be leaving here the evening of the 14th August. Cant wait. So I only have 4 weeks to get some of this weight shifted. I thought I had longer than that time just seems to be going so quickly.

I think you lot are mad. Why not just detox with veg and fruit juices. At least they taste good and you know you're getting a your vitamins and minerals in a fresh non chemical way :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Decided I will wait till Monday for official weigh in. Then I would have completed the detox. I think I will do the detox again just before I go to England or maybe I will just see how the weight is coming off. Mathew has his operation the 1st of August so will wait till the day after that.

Scales haven't budged since Thursday mornings weigh in so still 6lb down. Hoping there might be another 2 by Monday morning. I know I shouldn't weigh in so often but I can't help it :eek:

Breakfast was bran flakes with banana and raisins.

Lunch - didn't have any (out shopping)

Tea was home made chicken chow mein with noodles and bread roll.

6lb loss would be awesome Hun x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done, Rachel, 6lbs is absolutely brilliant! I think this hot weather helps, certainly for me, makes it much easier. :) xx

how can you be disappointed at losing 6lbs?? i'd be dancing round the room if i lost that much. seriously rach its a good no fan-freaking-tastic loss. unless you're on vlcd's its hard to get big numbers like that! stop weighing so much as well, its not helping at all! i kow its hard but you're probably feeling unhappy about it cos you know it hasn't moved since thurs.
hope you have a fab day xx

Back