Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

6lb is great!! It sounds like the detox and the way your eating is going well :)

You're doing fantastic, love! 6lb off is awesome :)

Don't forget in this weather there'll be more liquid intake which will be some weight retained too. But 6 off - that's fab!

You're doing fantastic, love! 6lb off is awesome :)

Don't forget in this weather there'll be more liquid intake which will be some weight retained too. But 6 off - that's fab!

Thank you. I am happy with the 6lb now. Just kept hoping for more. Being too greedy ;)

Looking good :) glad the way your eating is working for you !! the foods your posting sound nice :)

Thanks everyone. Today is treat day but all I have had so far is a bacon butty and some fruit cake. Going to have some oven chips for tea with a bit of fish. Got some treats for later some crisps and chocolate but sharing them with hubby and probably the kids. I will probably be way over on calories but that's why I stick to 1400 - 1500 calories a day the rest of the week.

Lack of sleep wouldn't help :) maybe sugar effecting you? I feel dizzy if I eat too much sugar etc

Well today was supposed to be official weigh in today but I am changing it to Wednesday this week and next week. As we leave here to go to winsford on the Wednesday. Going to take the xenical while we are away I can't go off track I have to do this.

Started the detox drink again on Friday. Still don't like it but I can put up with it.

Back