Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Ok thank you :) x

Hubby isn't too happy about me doing this. Thinks its stupid. Said to not let the kids know. I am not daft enough to tell them :rolleyes: they are too concerned about what they are eating to notice what I am having

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My boys don't notice, or if they notice I've not had breakfast - I say I'm having it later after I've dropped them at school.

I've been having WW ready meals beef and chicken hot pot, or ocean pie at lunch and dinner with added veg. I'm allowing myself a bit more now that I'm pregnant but trying to keep it 1000 ish lol .. but before that was doing 600/700 DD as if I did lower I was eating rubbish the next day and just started to binge .. So instead upped my DD kcals so that I felt satisfied with what I ate. Lunch/ dinner ready meals under 250 kcals and Veg of 30/40 kcals maybe afternoon snack of 100kcal or less / ok my losses are not as quick but I'm not binge eating :)

I think it's what works for you.. For me I'm no good at keeping to the rules lol but as long at every other day my kcals are 1000 or lower I'm happy with myself.

I will be doing a DD on Friday too :)

Its good that you are keeping cals up. You need to keep baby happy :)

I am pretty happy with myself today. Not binged at all. I thought I might have done with only having the 500 calories yesterday. Fasting next week will probably be Monday and Friday as Tuesday we have to take my daughter for botox injections into her legs. We have promised her a burger king for being brave and its also pancake day :)

I bought a jar of pickles eggs to try .. Um not my thing :) but at least I tried them ..

Lol they are lovely, well saying that its been a few years since I had them.
Maybe baby just doesn't like them tara ;)

All going well today thanks. Getting hungry now. But got school run in a few minutes so that will take my mind off it for a bit. I have been nibbling at a lucozade tablet to stop sugar levels dropping. So hopefully won't feel all shaky like I did Tuesday. I have been told those feelings will dissappear and it will get easier.

Rachgleeson said:
I love egg. Could eat them most days :)

Lol, I suppose someone needs to like them, or the chickens would be out of a job! ;) I can just about eat them scrambled on toast. Oh, or made of chocolate at Easter!! :D xx

Back