Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

That's awesome we'll done!!! come on then Rach we know you can do this - what's the aim for next week? X

Wow! 4lb - amazing. Well done :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

well i am back again after another 2 weeks away, seem to be a common thing this!! Put on about 3lb not too bad over two and half weeks was expecting a lot more too be honest, as i ate sooo much lol!! We had a wedding on the 15th, spit roast pig and buffet it was so good, but i didnt over do it either!! Then 17th was st patricks day so we went to waatch the parade but it was raining and hail stones, so ended making a dive for cover,which was in eddie rockets fast food place eek, had burger and chips!! the day after was mothers day and we had a months mind mass for my husband cousin who was murdered last month, so there was sandwiches and sausages and chicken and sausage rolls back in the pub!! Then we had chinese for tea :eek: so not the best weekend food wise!! been struggling ever since, but started back on it yesterday!! Not counting calories at the moment, just keeping low fat!! So annoyed with myself really as its my sons communion in just over a month, and i could of had a load of weight gone, but i havent :( :(

3lb is fine hun - like you say could have been much worse.!!

I'm glad your back - have you got a plan for this week?! X

Good to hear from you. Could have been much worse than 3 lbs, so you're not doing too badly. It is do hard to get back on the straight and narrow isn't it! Good luck Rach x

Welcome back Rachel :) 3lb isn't too bad - get back on it and that will come off in no time. Good luck xxx

That's not a bad gain for a holiday, get back on the wagon and it will drop off in no time x

Good to see you Rachel . At least keeping coming on here shows your head is still in the right place and will one day totally click into action :) be strong. Everything works out in its own time xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just popping in to say hello Rach :) I didn't know you had a different diary than the one I used to pop in on when I was still doing Xenical, but I was just browsing the forum looking for KB's and I spotted yours so thought I'd say hi :D
Hope you had a good Easter and that you'll be back to Minis soon,
xx

Back