Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Thinking of you Rachel. That's awful news for you and your family.

Sorry to hear of your loss, must make you so sad and cross for it to have happened that way! I hope they catch the person(s) involved!!

My thoughts are with you Rachel xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh Rachael thats awful news :( I hope you and your family are all coping well. I hope justice is done and they catch whoever did it. Some sick people in this world.

so sorry not been around, fell of the wagon as usual :( Back on it today, not been able to get any tablets for 2 weeks, they seem to be very limited!!

Well they still dont have anyone for the murder of my husbands cousin. The funeral was so sad, heartbreaking to see parents burying their child, should never happen, especially under these circumstances. They are well and truly heartbroken, as are his brother and sister, such a horrible world out there!!

Well i am definitely back on it today, i dont even know what i have put on in the last 2 weeks and i dont want to know :eek: it cant be good!! I really have to do this i need to find the will power somewhere, if anyone has any send it my way please!!! Thanks to everyone for all your support, your all amazing!! :D

Great to have you back, Rach. Understandable that you fell off the wagon given the circumstances but you're back now and that's what counts. Pick yourself back up, we're all behind you, remember you CAN do this.

KB x

thanks girls, not been a bad first day, as first days go anyway!! My exercise today was finishing painting the living room, my arms are aching lol!! Also fell off the stool, so a sore leg to go with it lol. Might start on my hall next!!

Want to get back doing my boxing on the wii soon, i used to love doing that, my little girl loves it too, she is always doing it!! Not tonight though, maybe tomorrow :D

Glad you're here Rachael . As long as you remember to keep coming back that's all anyone can ask. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Rachael

Not surprised you fell off the wagon with all that's gone on. Onwards and upwards now. Take care x

Well done for refocusing that's the most important bit !! Xx

Thanks everyone, its great to have you support, thats what keeps me coming back!!

Well all going well so far, all low fat, and staying around my calorie goal give or take a few!! No exercise done as yet, i am working my way to it :D ;) i will get there!! One step at a time!! beginning to feel like i have more energy again now, just shows how what you eat affects your energy levels!! The last 2 weeks my energy was zero from eating all the crap!! I must keep that in mind next time i am tempted to stray!!

It's true, Rach, too much food makes us sluggish, less likely to exercise and so we eat more and so it goes on. I've been doing loads of walking this week, feeling very virtuous, but I'm bouncing with energy! Good luck with getting back to it,

KB x

Thanks KB!! I wish i had your energy for the walking, i get so bored doing it!!

Well another good day, and only 2 more days till weigh in :eek: I am not expecting a loss, with having 2 bad weeks and only 1 good week!! I just want to not be too upset by what i see on the scales!! Bad head tonight didnt get much sleep last night with the OH snoring and jumping around the bed, i dont know what he does be doing in his sleep!! Men eh!!

Back