Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

Still feel crappy. The woman in the chemist told me to only drink two and a half litres of water a day any more and she said the body can struggle to lose it. Got some evening primrose tablets to take and some cranberry ones. Also got some jan de vries craving essence! !. Will try anything at this stage.

Rachgleeson said:
Still feel crappy. The woman in the chemist told me to only drink two and a half litres of water a day any more and she said the body can struggle to lose it. Got some evening primrose tablets to take and some cranberry ones. Also got some jan de vries craving essence! !. Will try anything at this stage.

Ooh yes, don't drink too much water, it's not good. According to the NHS you need to drink about 1.2 litres a day on average, the rest of your fluid requirement comes from your food. All you'll do if you drink a lot more is just get glued to the loo, lol. :) xx

Rachgleeson said:
I know now Tracy lol. So many people tell you to drink x amount of litres a day and its all wrong. Obviously we can drink more if its a really hot day or after a work out etc. I will stick to about 2 litres a day I think! !

Good idea! It's just another one of those myths that you have to drink gallons of the stuff, which is just as well because I can't stand it, lol. Coffee and tea all the way for me! :) xx

I am not crazy about it but I don't drink tea or coffee because of caffeine and I don't drink fizzy because of sugar and caffeine again. I do sometimes have the flavoured fizzy water. I know I could have decaf.

Started taking my cranberry tablets and evening primrose tablets. I was surprised at all the health benefits. Really interesting.

Rachgleeson said:
I am not crazy about it but I don't drink tea or coffee because of caffeine and I don't drink fizzy because of sugar and caffeine again. I do sometimes have the flavoured fizzy water. I know I could have decaf.

Started taking my cranberry tablets and evening primrose tablets. I was surprised at all the health benefits. Really interesting.

I try to alternate caff and decaff coffee, and only drink fruit tea which is decaff, so it's not too bad really. I used to drink a lot of fizz, albeit sugar free, but I've stopped that now and the only time I have a diet coke is when we go out for a meal. :) xx

Rachgleeson said:
I drink peppermint tea, going to look for some other fruit teas for something different. I do get fed up of plain old water.

I've not had mint tea for years, maybe I'll try some. I buy a fruit berry tea from Tesco which is quite nice and not expensive. :) xx

The smell of the tea bags are strong.. But I like the taste it's not very sweet but not too weak - I let it sit for 15-20 mins

I have just got myself some very berry tea. Would probably be nice as an iced tea on a hot day.

Never tried fennel tea tara, is it nice? What kind of taste is it?

It's a bit like liquorice, I have peppermint and fennel it's one of my faves x

How's it going, Rach? I think the kids finishing school has probably upset our routines, we need to find ourselves new routines! I'm doing my best....

I might get some ti try next time I am in town.

I went into Holland and Barrett and spent a fortune :eek: stocked up on the evening primrose tablets and cranberry ones. Got some glucosamine liquid hoping it will help my hip. Also got some liquid magnesium with calcium and vitamin d3 for anxiety and joints. Got some acai tablets and some chromium tablets as i remember kat saying they were good for cravings. I think that was all lol

I think you're right kb, when the kids are off it always upsets any routine we have.

I was so upset today a little girl turned round to her nanny and said isnt that woman really fat :( It hurt so much. Gave me a kick up the back side anyway :'(

No-one will be saying that for much longer, Rach although not easy at all to hear. (((Hugs))) from me. Hope all the stuff from Holland and Barrett works out well.

Thanks kb :) I know its not the little girls fault i blame all the programmes on the telly, always talking about people being fat. She was only saying what she saw.

I am telling you that stuff better do some good with the money I spent but it will be worth it if my health improves.

So tomorrow is a new day and a new week and a new month. I have roughly six weeks till I am back in England visiting my family - I have to do this. Even if I only lose on average 2lb a week I will be happy just trying to think how I can get my walk in with the kids being off. I will sort something out. Hopefully my hip won't be too bad.

Just back from a walk and I am so disappointed that I had to stop twice as my left hip into the back got so stiff and painful :( I just couldn't keep going. Thats not the hip with the arthritis, but the doctor did say the xray showed it never formed properly. All the more reason to get this weight off.

Nice warm bath allow it to soak and your feel better :) xx

Back