Re-starting for the final time, this is it!!!!

I'm going to weigh in tomorrow even though I'm also only on my 3rd 100% day to get myself back in to my usual routine. Fingers crossed something will have changed even in that short space of time! Have a great day x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I have changed mfp to today's weight just as a encouragement for next week. So its showing that I have 26lb lost which as of today is right. It was showing 27lb loss as I had never changed it when I gained while on holiday.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Rachel! You are doing so well.

I'm still chasing my gain from my lowest last year, I've still got half a stone to lose as I managed to put on 1.5 stone over January-June this year.

Hi kb. All going well diet wise. Still feeling rough though. But I have stuck to my diet. Might have eaten a bit too much bread but I am not too bothered. Scales are moving in the right direction so that's all that matters.

That's great! Glad you are sticking with it and a good plus is the scales moving ;)

Still got a bit of a cold but not as bad. Had my vertigo back again last night but seem ok today. Had it a few times recently - I am thinking it could be connected to my cold this time. Also woke with a panic attack early this morning :( which I think could be connected to the vertigo. So everything is connected haha.

Got out for a walk this morning, feel good for it even if I did get soaked. Just going to start off slowly again and work my way up.

Hi Rach!

Glad to see the scales going down an hope you feel much much better soon!

Back