Re-starting Monday week 8!!!!!!!!!

good morning diary it feels great to start writing in my diary again:D

So i have been ss since last tuesday and it has been going really well bar a prawn cracker or two:) I am so determined to go the whole weekend being 100% as i find the weekends so so hard.
Have a busy weekend so that should help

Must have a look back and see what day i am on as i have lost track anyway hope everyone has a great weekend.

Wish the weather would get better:rolleyes:

S4L

Morning slim thanx for the add hun im at uni so when i get home i will add you.!! hehehe

Anyway im going to be 100% this weekend too, and then hopefully monday will be easy, when back at work.!

Cancelled wi day with CDC as ive stayed the same today, all good thou.

Next satday will have to be target day for such.!

I will be poping on this weekend hips to keep me on track, is that ok with you??

xx

:Dhello well i have been so good this weekend not a morsel has passed my lips and i was 100% drinking loads of water too.

Its nice and sunny today so will be out for most of today. i have only 2 packs left for today i know its bad not to have the 3 but i will just try and survive until i see my CDC tomorrow.

I am so nervous about our holiday i know its not for another month or so but i will be devastated if we cant go due to the ash. i would nearly drive to portugal if we have too:D

Anyway my oldest son Cian is 7 on wednesday cant believe i will have a 7 year old son lol so having a party for him on saturday.

No other news really just so adament to stick to this diet.
I was 13st when i weighed myself on Friday so i am really hoping to 12st 13lbs tomorrow how i would love to see the 12's

I tried on my wedding dress last very funny i got married 5 years ago when i tried it on it would not go up all the way and i was a little dissappointed as i thought the dress was a size 14 however when i looked at the tag it was a 12 :eek: so i didnt feel too bad.

Shanny i hope you are being good and sue i hope you also had a good weekend

Talk soon Guys

S4LXXX

hi slim, i am back on track today and will be checking your diary for inspiration. hope you get into the 12's this week. my danger times are evenings after work (i work part time now). its almost like 'hell, i survived another day at work so i deserve to eat'! not this week though! gonna be good.

coming to the end of the weekend so happy that i made it through 100% and really looking forward to see what i weigh in the morning:D

Just back from a rugby match and our team won so a great day out

Hoping everyone has a great week

S4L

:Dwell i am so chuffed this morning i just weighed myself and i am 12stone 10 and3/4lbs i cant believe it i am so so so so so so happy to finally see 12 something is such a good feeling i am going to be so good this week and hope to be 12st 6 by next monday

This diet is so hard but really so worth it:D:D:D

feeling very very tired tonight i have not been able to sleep very well since i restarted this diet a week ago today i am tossing and turning every night and not falling asleep until after 2am and then up at 7am :rolleyes:

Anyway hopefully that will wear off and i will be able to sleep again
Today has been good and have not had a blip at all i weighed myself this morning and i was 12stone 9lbs which was great but at my cdc yesterday i weighed 12st 13lb so i am just going to wait until next Monday for my real weight.

Nothing else going on i do have 40 sessions waiting for me for an educo gym which is basically weights training so i will wait until i come of cd to start that.

Hope everyone is well

S4L

hi slim, well done on the loss this week. your 100% thread has given me that push to be good this week and i have really enjoyed it. take care and speak soon

Hi all

Just re-read over my diary from year ago
Anyway around the middle of may i became really ill had awful panic attacks and severe anxity.
I had to be rescued from my car as i was fainting and being sick. I went to my doctor who prescribed me valium and snti-depressents. I figure i never really got over a motor bike accident i had 13 years earlier and over-eating was my way of coping once i was on cd and not able to overeat this is how the panic attacks came about.
Anyway went to cognitive behaviour therapy and have since dealt with the whole trauma over the accident.
I am still on anti-d and feeling brillant.
I have since started Slimming World and doing well.
I hope all you cd people are well i must have a look over some diaries.

Speak to you soon

love
S4L:D

Back