Re-starting Monday week 8!!!!!!!!!

Day 25

Well after waking up yesterday feeling crap i went home at 3pm and spent the whole day in bed got up at 10pm had my porridge and went back to bed.

Woke up this morning feeling loads better its a gorgeous day today.

I bought a top from primark last Sept its one of those shirty type tops and it would not button up at all anyway i have it on me now and it fits perfectly so delighted with that.

I wont even attempt to go near size 14's yet maybe in 3 weeks time:D

Only 10 weeks till my holidays cant wait

Hope you all have a lovely day

S4L;)

day 26 coooool

Morning its a beautifully sunny day here in dublin so going to probably head out for the day

I tried on all my size 14's last and they all fit i cant beleive it.:D:D

This day 13 years ago i had an awful motorbike accident and i couldnt go to sleep last night becasue i kept thinking about it over and over it was such a horrible time in my life and i suppose the start of me putting on weight. Anyway thats the past so i shall forget it and consentrate on being slim.

Hope you all have a lovely day

S4L:D

day 26

have my weigh in today hope its a good one i did eat over the weekend :break_diet:
i have been taken antibiotics for sinusitis and felt awful but i wasnt too bad anyway back 100% today.
My youngest son was up last night getting sick so have had hardly any sleep and still all bunged up. anyway on a brighter note the sun is shinning and its supposed to get to 18 degrees so thats all good.

S4L

Well Done

That is brilliant, you are now down 17lbs thats brilliant, stop being so hard on yourself and congratulate yourself!! I can talk to you like this ,Slim4life, cause I am your big(literally!!!haha) sister.....well done sketts!

hey:wave_cry::wave_cry:

i havent being posting in ages as i had to come off the diet for awhile.

I have sinusitis and a middle ear infection so i have been on really strong antibiotics and strong pain killers.

I have been sticking to healthy eating plan and have stayed the same weight.

I was so dissappointed as it had been going so well.

Anyway hoping to go back on CD in the next week or two

Talk soon

S4L

Hey S4L,

How are you feeling now? Hopefully a lot better :)

You've done really well to stay the same especially after coming off the plan cos you haven't been well, that's awesome!

Lou x

hi slim! hope you are doing ok??

thanks for your messages guys

I am still not back on the diet still not feeling 100% although i do still plan on going back on CD its just a matter of when

Anyway i am still the same weight so thats a good thing.

well i have decided to go back on the diet on Monday so will be back with my CDC then.

I did weigh myself and i am 1lb down which is great because i have not put on any weight in the last 3 weeks so i think i have learnt my lesson not to go back to my old ways which is really what i needed to achieve thjis time.

So looking forward to Monday now and still have 6 weeks for my holidays so hopefully i can lose at least 18lbs by then

Talk later

S4L

thanks guys:D:D

well i did have some packs left from a few weeks back so i decided to try and go back on the diet i know i said i wasnt going back till monday but i wanted to see if i could manange 5 days before i go back to my CDC
Anyhow i started on Tuesday (not really thinking i could stick to it ) and i am now down another 3lbs so i am so so so happy i am now 13stone exact so that is a total weight loss of 1stone 7lbs

I hope come Monday i will never see 13 anything ever again:eek: so from now until the 29th of may i am aiming to be 11stone 10lbs that would make me a size 12-14.

Very dull dark morning here in Dublin and one of our brillant DJ radio presenters died last Friday so his funeral is today he was very very popular so a very sad day for Ireland:cry::cry:

Hope you all have a great day

S4L:D:D

welcome back slim. impressed you can go straight into cd again and lose 3lbs!!! well done girl.

Back