Re-starting Monday week 8!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Sue Hope you had a lovely easter too xxxx

Well day 21 and back to SS today feeling fine i thought i wouldnt regret about eating yesterday because i had such a lovely time with my family but i actually feel bad now silly really but i really didnt need to eat yesterday anyhow this is the start of a new week:D:D:D

I usually get weighed in today but because of the easter its not till tuesday but i will do my own official weigh in tomorrow morning. My scales are in work lol.

I am going to try and drink extra water today and hoprfully that will help me get back into ketosis quicker.

Will come back tomorrow with my weight and please god yesterday wont have had a huge effect of my loss:D:D

Last edited:
day 22 good morning

well i had my weigh in today and i lost 4lbs not too bad considering i ate on Sunday although it should of been more as i had tom last month and its gone now so thought i would of be 6+ anyway 4lbs is fine.

Horrible wet windy morning here in Dublin just back at work today i am really going to try and up my water as i have only been drinking 2l need for more so hopefully i will have a good loss on Monday.

Still feeling very motivated thank god as this is were i slipped before but i will keep going.

Hope everyone is well:D

Slim4life:D:D

Hia Slim

You are doing really well, don't worry about your day off on Sunday. Those skinny jeans are calling your name.

PB

lol shanny i dont think so and if i do i will send ya 100 euro :D:D:D

thanks phatbird i tried them on again and they are coming up slowly but surly :D

hey Lyndzi i feel like i was only on day 4 yesterday i promise you it will get easier and then the weeks start to fly by stick with it if you can get by day 4 you can go all the way;)

I was a bridesmaid on the 4th of feb and had a very fitted size 16 dress on it was sooooooooo uncomfortable even with the pully in suit anyhow i just tried it on and it was feckin lose on me i coulnt believe it so i am so happy about that

just sky plused supersize v superskinny so going to watch that always motivates me

speak later

Slim4life:flirt2:

Last edited:
Day 23 good morning

How is everyone this morning??

Nothing much to report diet is still going really well and i am feeling fine.

My aim today is to drink 4l as i have said before the water is a bit of an issue

I have so much coming up that i cannot wait for the end of may of i have my friends daughters christening and as i said i would love to be 11stone 6 and then i have my holidays 17th June for 2 weeks in Portugal if i am 11stone for that i will be so delighted because that is a size 12 for me:D:D:D oh the thoughts of being a size 12!!!!!!

Then the end of july i will be going to my sisters hen weekend in Liverpool and then have a wedding in potugal at the begining of Sept and my sis wedding in sept.

So i have so musch to be motivated for and i am feeling very confident that i will get there.

Anyway hope you all have a lovely CD day xxxxx

Slim4life:D:D:D

well i found a picture of myself a couple of months ago weighing about a stone and half heavier then i am now and then i found a picture of me 2 years ago weighing 11stone 7 (i am 2 stone heavier now)and the difference is unreal i think i will post them here to keep me motivated
its a shocker:cry::cry:

so first pic is me recently and 2nd is 2 years ago 3 stone in the difference

Attachments

• me.JPG
    me.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 52
  • me 11sto 7.JPG
    me 11sto 7.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 47
Hi slim lovely to see a face at last and yes big difference but hay we both know you will get there again shortly.!

how's your day been?x

thanks Shanny i will defo get back there

well had a good day today just back from a lovely swim sauna and steamroom it was so nice and relaxing i am going to try and go swimming at least once a week as the pool is 2 mins from my houses no excuses;)

Day 24 Good Morning all.

Well woke up this morning with a horrible headcold really bad headache. My little 3 year old has a cold and a cough and i reckon i have caught it off him so i will drink loads of water and hopefully it will clear soon.

All boring really nice morning this morning had a little sneaky weigh in this morning and i am 13st 3lbs:D:D:D so thats 1stone and 4lbs loss altogether i was hoping to get to 12st 13 for next Monday but i think that is a little ambitious so i will aim for 13st 1lb this Monday.

Hope everyone is well

S4L:D:D

Hi slim i take it your sister is on here?? sorry being nosey i know lol

we both know 13.1 will appear on monday hun.!

My scales have moved to how exciting at last huh? xlolx

Back