Re-starting...nervous but determined!!

JodyP

Well after losing 18lb at the beginning of summer, going in holiday and not getting back on it I've put half of that weight back on.
So starting again today with at least 36lb to lose and very very determined to do it!! Only problem being I've several celebrations coming along in the next few months so incorporating will be difficult...but hopefully this site will help as it did last time!!

Good luck Jody! Look forward to following your progress hun best of luck :) xx

Good luck. You know it works from last years success Go for it.x

Thanks all!!!x

Hi, I am also re-starting Exante. I lost over 1 stone late last year but took a break at Christmas and put a bit back on. I have now been doing TS for 1 week and lost 4lb this week. My main aims this week are to drink more water as I struggle to drink 2-3 litres (I can only usually manage 1.5 litres) plus to do a little more exercise. Good luck to you all.

Ah ha .. Found your diary!!

Hope you are having a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah ha .. Found your diary!!

Hope you are having a good day xx

I never really update this...as you can see from posts!! I tend to just read others' for inspiration!! x

Because I tend to do this on my phone I can't see different treads unless i really search.
I like to see how everyone is doing too for inspiration and tips!
It's good to see everyone at different stages.
X

Hi Jody,

You ok? How's your week been?
Feeling ok?

Hope so xx

Hiya Sam, not too bad thanks. Been quite hungry still but sticking to it and feel a lot better in myself and kinda looking forward to weighing in tomorrow!!! Bit sad!!
Things are looking good cos heard that ive got an interview next Thursday for the job that I applied for at start if the week...chuffed about as its within same company n I got advised not too cos its 3 grades higher than I am currently and most if the site would be going!! So Wednesday night and Thursday morning will be a real test....cos not sure about yourself but I've noticed by bad eating habits n that I celebrate, console and comfort myself with food.

Very cold up north today...but half a day at work done and now off to help my friend strip her new house!!! x

Yes me too ... I have wondered about having the food week like exante tell you to have next week as it will be my week 4.
Don't know about you but I am drinking loads of water (2-3lt) i I have 2-4 coffees per day, 1 peppermint tea, 1-2 stocks and 1-2 cans of coke zero or dr p zero.
I've been having 1 bar and 2 shakes per day this week. Try to make the shakes with coffee or hot chocolates.

I can't rem being this hungry on lipotrim till about week 13 on lipotrim ... I wonder of just having shakes is better at keeping the hunger at bay.
My tummy is growling and like I say I can't rem that from lipotrim ... That was lower cal's - 510 per day.

I haven't had any headaches touch wood this week ... I have the bad breath and funny taste in mouth so know I am in ketosis.

Have a nice afternoon with your friend xx

wow you're drinking a lot, I'm having 2-3 litres of water and maybe 1 coffee but apart from yesterday I hadn't had any other teas or coffees as I have felt under pressure to drink the water and didnt want anything else. I had 1 boullion the other day to try but haven't had it again and haven't been having any cokes or anything like that.

wow you're drinking a lot, I'm having 2-3 litres of water and maybe 1 coffee but apart from yesterday I hadn't had any other teas or coffees as I have felt under pressure to drink the water and didnt want anything else. I had 1 boullion the other day to try but haven't had it again and haven't been having any cokes or anything like that.

I always drink a lot normally ... Especially at work. I use to love my brew and coffees!! I could easily go through at least 6-8 hot drinks in the day, a few small bottles of water and then fresh juices and or fizzy pop. Never full sugar stuff but drinks were my big down fall. And alcohol of an evening - I'd have a glass or two of wine to unwind.

At the end of lipotrim last time around week 14 my water intake was up to 5 ltrs and I had to be very careful I didn't do any damage!! (They Say too much liquid can knock your minerals and flush out your natural salts.)

I get very thirsty. I had the doc check I wasn't diabetic at one point because I would drink a drink and be thirsty right away again!!

X

I never buy fizzy drinks for home, I'm not really a fan and they bloat me, although I'll sometimes have one when I'm eating out. I was drinking some fruit juice before but mainly we drink water in our house. My daughter doesnt drink any fizzy drinks and only a bit of juice, and when we're out she only ever orders water, even when she can have a milkshake lol. I was drinking 2 or 3 cups of coffee a day but they're only little when made with my Nespresso machine and that's about it. I never have been a big drinker during the day. I remember on a previous job when I was a PA that when it came assessment time my boss said the only thing he had to complain about me was that I didnt make him enough cups of tea during the day. I'd only ever make him tea if I was getting one for myself, which I rarely did.

Feeling bit better....just weighed in and 4 off. 30 to go to target!! Hungry today though...x

Feeling bit better....just weighed in and 4 off. 30 to go to target!! Hungry today though...x

That's excellent!!! Well done you! You must be pleased!

That hungry thing is a weird one, I go through days where I could eat my arm!
How you feeling other than that?
Xx

Thanks!!!

I'm not too bad apart from hunger...really bad today,but sipping at the water in a bid to get rid!! Trying to do a presentation for this interview and I know I'd normally be back and forth to the kitchen by now!!

How are doing? x

Thanks!!!

I'm not too bad apart from hunger...really bad today,but sipping at the water in a bid to get rid!! Trying to do a presentation for this interview and I know I'd normally be back and forth to the kitchen by now!!

How are doing? x

Ohh good luck - what have they asked you to present on? Have you got a time span to work too?

I'm ok, feel a bit grotty today. In the shop.
OH little lads birthday (in Spain) today, missing him .... He's 10 ... And it's OH dads birthday (in uk) today too!!! So going visiting tonight!
How did it go at your mates last night?

X

Thanks...I'll need it,awful at standing up in front n speaking!! I've to present for ten minutes on 'what activities/improvements have you lead or been involved with that have increased effectiveness or efficiency generation'. Got slides done and just writing narrative now for me! Dreading it...but needs must!!

Aw I would say you're missing him...do you's get to see him much? Hopefully visiting tonight should take your mind off things! Is it just a drop in visit or are they having a celebratory drink/food? If I went anywhere today I'd cave...easily!!

Yesterday went well...surprising how quick 6 hours goes in when there's allsorts to do!! But I wasn't hungry at all just had to keep sure had my water...so was really forcing myself to have last 'meal' cos didnt particularly want it!! Think I'm in the wrong job for weight loss!!

Whens your weigh in day? Do you feel any different? I feel more better within myself n clothes fit better than what what the scales are showing. That's why I'm unsure as to whether I'll ever get to my target 10st as that's what I'd thought I'd need to be to get down to dress size I want but its a good aim for now! x

Back