Re-starting...nervous but determined!!

Thanks...I'll need it,awful at standing up in front n speaking!! I've to present for ten minutes on 'what activities/improvements have you lead or been involved with that have increased effectiveness or efficiency generation'. Got slides done and just writing narrative now for me! Dreading it...but needs must!!

Aw I would say you're missing him...do you's get to see him much? Hopefully visiting tonight should take your mind off things! Is it just a drop in visit or are they having a celebratory drink/food? If I went anywhere today I'd cave...easily!!

Yesterday went well...surprising how quick 6 hours goes in when there's allsorts to do!! But I wasn't hungry at all just had to keep sure had my water...so was really forcing myself to have last 'meal' cos didnt particularly want it!! Think I'm in the wrong job for weight loss!!

Whens your weigh in day? Do you feel any different? I feel more better within myself n clothes fit better than what what the scales are showing. That's why I'm unsure as to whether I'll ever get to my target 10st as that's what I'd thought I'd need to be to get down to dress size I want but its a good aim for now! x

We had 2 holidays in Spain to see him last year. Then we had him here in England for 3 months in the summer and 3 weeks at Christmas. Costs a fortune to collect him/take him home as I have to fly out to collect him/take him home (to young to fly along and the airline chaperone is an arm and a leg!)
We keep in-touch with 'what's ap' so get to see pic's etc all the time. He is a lovely little lad - Spanish kids are very different to English kids. (His mum is Spanish, my OH if English)
Just can't believe he is 10!!
Even though I've been with OH nearly 5 years I've only really got to know him the past 2 years . OH would visit etc but I didn't want to get to involved until I knew we were serious etc, if you know what I mean. I never wanted to be with someone that had a child, but to be honest it has worked out ok. We have even considered bringing him up in the UK (better education etc).

No tonight isn't anything special, they all went for a meal in the week and I was working so got out of going!! His Mum & Dad know I am doing the plan.

Good luck with the presentation etc .. Have a google for tips to help settle your nerves. I always practice such things in a mirror. Just remember to talk slowly, clearly and loud enough. Remember to breathe. Head up and try and make eye contact when possible.

I feel ok - strange that next Week is week 4.
Had a peek on the scales this morning and so far only lost 1.2lb :( might drop off tomorrow. If not a loss is a loss and I have to be great full I am loosing weight not gaining! Plus I have lost over a stone since I started so can't grumble.

Official weigh in is Monday morning.

Just feels like a long journey some times and a bit of a harsh way to go about loosing weight. But I know it will all be worth it and I will feel much better for it in the long run. It's great seeing how everyone else is doing and looking at the people close to target being so happy.

My clothes feel better on me and I seem to be sleeping better. My skin looks good and my nails have grown loads.

Going to measure and take pics Monday for my records. Not sure I'll be able to see any difference yet.

Where abouts in the northwest are you? I'm in Manchester not far from The Trafford Centre ... If you are ever this way over we should try meet for a coffee?

Sam x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We had 2 holidays in Spain to see him last year. Then we had him here in England for 3 months in the summer and 3 weeks at Christmas. Costs a fortune to collect him/take him home as I have to fly out to collect him/take him home (to young to fly along and the airline chaperone is an arm and a leg!)
We keep in-touch with 'what's ap' so get to see pic's etc all the time. He is a lovely little lad - Spanish kids are very different to English kids. (His mum is Spanish, my OH if English)
Just can't believe he is 10!!
Even though I've been with OH nearly 5 years I've only really got to know him the past 2 years . OH would visit etc but I didn't want to get to involved until I knew we were serious etc, if you know what I mean. I never wanted to be with someone that had a child, but to be honest it has worked out ok. We have even considered bringing him up in the UK (better education etc).

No tonight isn't anything special, they all went for a meal in the week and I was working so got out of going!! His Mum & Dad know I am doing the plan.

Good luck with the presentation etc .. Have a google for tips to help settle your nerves. I always practice such things in a mirror. Just remember to talk slowly, clearly and loud enough. Remember to breathe. Head up and try and make eye contact when possible.

I feel ok - strange that next Week is week 4.
Had a peek on the scales this morning and so far only lost 1.2lb :( might drop off tomorrow. If not a loss is a loss and I have to be great full I am loosing weight not gaining! Plus I have lost over a stone since I started so can't grumble.

Official weigh in is Monday morning.

Just feels like a long journey some times and a bit of a harsh way to go about loosing weight. But I know it will all be worth it and I will feel much better for it in the long run. It's great seeing how everyone else is doing and looking at the people close to target being so happy.

My clothes feel better on me and I seem to be sleeping better. My skin looks good and my nails have grown loads.

Going to measure and take pics Monday for my records. Not sure I'll be able to see any difference yet.

Where abouts in the northwest are you? I'm in Manchester not far from The Trafford Centre ... If you are ever this way over we should try meet for a coffee?

Sam x

Hi Sam..
I can imagine that the costs are high to go back and forth...but least you's are able to still see him and I can fully u see stand what you mean about keeping a step back at first with his son but its brilliant that you's are like your own little family when you's get to see him!!

Thanks for the advice. Finished it today which I'm pleased about but probably will go back and tweak a few bits tomorrow then start practising n making notes for the interview itself as prep!!

God week four already...time flies does it not!!!ha. You're going about it the right way a loss is a loss...but I'm the same and think cos this is such a restrictive diet n the calories are so low weight should strip off ya but no!!! Good that you've got a target though chick...imagine the difference in 10 week,you'll feel great in yourself and proud cos this is no mean feet!! Wait until your proper weigh in though on Monday but even if it isn't great youve said yourself about your clothes. Did you take measurements or anything before you started? I wish I had cos i feel a lit flatter.

Never really noticed about the skin and nails thing but looking now and I would agree...bonuses there!!!

I live in Cumbria Sam, not much going in here at all!! That would be lovely yeah...I'm actually down in Manchester in a fortnight but I've arranged it as a surprise for my OHs 30th and arranged a few surprises for when we're down so that may not be best time...but always up n down so that would be great!! If we weren't in this diet it could have been something more satisfying and sweeter or alcoholic than coffee!!! But think thin jody!! x

Hi Sam..
I can imagine that the costs are high to go back and forth...but least you's are able to still see him and I can fully u see stand what you mean about keeping a step back at first with his son but its brilliant that you's are like your own little family when you's get to see him!!

Thanks for the advice. Finished it today which I'm pleased about but probably will go back and tweak a few bits tomorrow then start practising n making notes for the interview itself as prep!!

God week four already...time flies does it not!!!ha. You're going about it the right way a loss is a loss...but I'm the same and think cos this is such a restrictive diet n the calories are so low weight should strip off ya but no!!! Good that you've got a target though chick...imagine the difference in 10 week,you'll feel great in yourself and proud cos this is no mean feet!! Wait until your proper weigh in though on Monday but even if it isn't great youve said yourself about your clothes. Did you take measurements or anything before you started? I wish I had cos i feel a lit flatter.

Never really noticed about the skin and nails thing but looking now and I would agree...bonuses there!!!

I live in Cumbria Sam, not much going in here at all!! That would be lovely yeah...I'm actually down in Manchester in a fortnight but I've arranged it as a surprise for my OHs 30th and arranged a few surprises for when we're down so that may not be best time...but always up n down so that would be great!! If we weren't in this diet it could have been something more satisfying and sweeter or alcoholic than coffee!!! But think thin jody!! x

I know 10 weeks eak!! I'll be over halve way for stage 1!!! I did some pictures measurements last night to compare with those i did at the start and had a long hard think about myself. (Wrote a huge long post on my wall this morning to get it off my chest!!)

I do feel all round better and in the scheme of things a year isn't much out of a life time to get
to a realistic target and get fitter (I want to be 10 stone for Christmas)

My parents live in Cumbria - a little place called Arnside. Don't get up to visit them enough but it's a lovely place. Very quiet there too. But pretty.

Oh you are lovely organising a surprise for your other half. Hope you have a lovely time.

I am sure we'll get round to a meet up and we could jazz things up and have a sparking water with ice!! Ha ha!!

Have a good day and try not to worry about the presentation. Think if you can survive on 600 cal's a day you can do anything!! Super Jody!!

Xx

Morning Jody,

Hope you are ok and have a good week.

X

Thanks Sam...struggled this afternoon but through it and got assignments n interview stuff to keep me busy now!!! Another week done!! x

Thanks Sam...struggled this afternoon but through it and got assignments n interview stuff to keep me busy now!!! Another week done!! x

Morning Jody,
YOU CAN DO IT!!!
I know you are a strong cookie ... Just think of all the turning heads at all your weddings and do's you've got to go too!!

I can imagine that interview is always at the back of your mind too - I'm sure you'll nail it!

Have a good day
Xx

Thanks both....I resisted last night n feel better for it cos know that previously I'd have gone and just eaten something for sake of it!!!

Yeah the interview is at back iv my mind and I'm not confident about it as know who I'm up against and their qualifications/experience...however that's not holding me back!!

It's not easy but it works!!! Back to spinning tonight after too long of a break off n looking forward to it!!! x

Thanks both....I resisted last night n feel better for it cos know that previously I'd have gone and just eaten something for sake of it!!!

Yeah the interview is at back iv my mind and I'm not confident about it as know who I'm up against and their qualifications/experience...however that's not holding me back!!

It's not easy but it works!!! Back to spinning tonight after too long of a break off n looking forward to it!!! x

Oh I was going to ask about spinning!
I'm thinking if going to the gym this week .... Said i try it once I lost a stone .... My gym stuff should fit me by now!

Interviews are so hard to predict ... All I can say is if they don't take you on there are fools!! however if you don't get the job think of it as practice for the right job with your name on it out there!!

Have a good day xx

Well how was spinning???

X

Knackering Sam!!! I was quite put off!!

I'm normally at spinning, kettlecise or swimming once a day so need to sort it!! Back there again tomorrow (swimming) to destress after the morning!!

How are you? x

Knackering Sam!!! I was quite put off!!

I'm normally at spinning, kettlecise or swimming once a day so need to sort it!! Back there again tomorrow (swimming) to destress after the morning!!

How are you? x

Hope you had a good swim tonight .... Won't take you long to get back into your daily session.

Hope you are looking forward to WI Saturday ... Have you got a quiet weekend planned?

X

Hi Sam...enjoyed the swim,just whats needed after a stressful morning with having that interview yesterday!!

Off today so getting sorted to go swimming and get it out if the way,so I can do my assignments n such.needing to bring weigh in forward a day to today and next weeks will also be in Friday dye to stuff going in so see how that goes...nit feeling confident this week even though stuck to plan. Weird.

Haven't got much planned for this weekend...3 uni assignments that need doing as away next weekend and my god sons 1st birthday tomorrow so be celebrating...no doubt with temptations but be good! Also got a get together with friends tonight that will be a hard test if temptation but il have to be good.

Have a good day Sam x

Stated the same!!! Gutted as only week 3 but didnt think I had. Haven't had all 3 meal done days been really struggling which is ridiculous so won't have helped!!! X

Morning-
Oh gosh - that's so frustrating!

Did you say it's girly time of the month? Maybe it's that plus the exercise. I am sure Ed found she couldn't exercise.

I know I did last time I did TFR - I went to the gym 3-4 times a week.

Are you drinking enough?

Hope you don't feel to disheartened xx

Just wanted to check you are ok and not suffered too much with the bad weather up there? X

Hi jody,

Hope you are ok.

Good luck with the interview ... Think you said it was this week.

Sam x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back