RE-STARTING SS!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Rayven, 3 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ok so am back from being preggers and having my goregous baby boy! :D
    Have decided to start on the ss wagon again (mainly because i have a family 'thing' to go to in 3 weeks and want to lose as much as poss by then - plus i am determined to get to goal this year & don't want to lose a pound a week as it'll take me forever)
    So.......i know i should probably go to a councellor before i start but already have some products left in my cuboard (which go out of date end of April) so thought i'd give it a shot on my own with those and then if i can stick with if (Big IF there! lol) then i'll go to a councellor as i'm running out. (plus i need to get started while i have my ss head on! lol)
    Has anything about ss changed since i was last on? I know there was talk of the plans changing............

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sohnii_kuri

sohnii_kuri Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Congratulations on the new baby! and welcome back on cd! i think the only change as far as i know is that you dont have to do the add a meal week until the 13th week....( you know that already? )....lol

Suki:>

4. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ooooh i thought you had to have one every 4, or maybe i'm remembering wrong! My memory isn't what it was - i think its the sleepless nights! lol

5. sohnii_kuri

sohnii_kuri Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yes you had to have one add a meal after a month but now you can carry on ss for 13 weeks! however loads of people still choose to do the add a meal week as before! i would do that as well just to get some food in and getting use to food as well!

suki

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.