RE-STARTING TOMORROW!!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Well I've decided to restart on sole source tomorrow! :eek: Am determined to at least stick with it until i get into my fav jeans which means i've got to lose about 3 and a half stone. I won't be anywhere near my proper target but thats how much i want to lose to start off with and then i'll re-evaluate.
Wish me luck - although this time i don't think i'll need it. :)

good luck keep at it i no its very hard

Good luck hun!!

Gx

Well I've decided to restart on sole source tomorrow! :eek: Am determined to at least stick with it until i get into my fav jeans which means i've got to lose about 3 and a half stone. I won't be anywhere near my proper target but thats how much i want to lose to start off with and then i'll re-evaluate.
Wish me luck - although this time i don't think i'll need it. :)

hey !! welcome aboard :)

good luck with your weight loss.....and dont forget to keep us posted !

love

Debz xx

Yeah GOOD LUCK, ME TOO, STARTED TODAY! i have gained a bit and things are very snug so time to get back on sole source for a few weeks and take control of my weight. Thats what is so good about Cambridge , its like having a secret weapon in your cupboard aginst what I used to feel I was powerless against, the upward creeping needle on the the scales. I used to despair and think Oh well I'm not meant to be slim, but NO MORE! we did it before , we can do it again, YEAH!!

Wishing you some determination chick xxx

Good luck xxx

Hey Rayven it's good to see you back, wiching you all the best of luck sweetie (not that you'll need it cos you'll do great!)

We're all here for ya!

Back