Re-starting... Yes the week beforw Christmas :p

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
Hi everyone!
Jumping on the re-starting band wagon and also re-posting here for the first time
In an age... Do have a diary in the sf diary
Section - 'My 8 week sf challenge' .... Which I didn't quite last the 8 weeks
On (not even close!)

I seem to long, flit between diets like nobodies business, and, shamefully, have lost very little (a stone) since I was doing this back in June. I know a stone is not to be mocked... But in 6 months of 'dieting' it's a poor show! Anyway, line has been drawn and I'm back on plan. Slim fast has been purchased (strawberry), Tony Ferguson Shaker is chillin' in the fridge (aha see what I did there?) and motivation in my pocket (oh, Jen <3) I am ready for operation die flab die.

My (new) starting weight is 16:09, I'm not going to change the title as I do want to give this an 8 week shot, although for now I'm co concentrating on the next week :)

Hope at least someone remembers me... But looking forward to making new SF Buddies :D I'm Eb126 on my fitness pal if anybody uses..

Good Luck everyone!!!
Am off to sleep - bring on tomorrow!! x

Day 3 <3

Hi Elaine, I was just passing by when I noticed your post. How's it going chica? A long time since we were all posting in 6 months to sexy on the sw board... Good luck with SF - you can do it hunni!

Thanks lovely :)
Managed to lose 9lbs :D x

Yay - well done you, go for it!

Back