Reached 60Ib milestone

Witchy

ButtERfly
Im over the moon ive got this far and started looking back at old photos from this time last year, Im shocked at what I saw and cannot believe its the same me, even my cheeks had chins, think this has spurred me on to the next milestone.

I never thought Id reach this and want to thank you all for all the encouragement so far xxxxx

You are doing so well! You should be very proud of yourself! Its an amazing achievement losing 60lbs! Bet you look like a different person now!! :) Good luck with getting to your next milestone!! xx :) xx

thank you so much, I dont even look like that person now, cant wait to reach goal now, again thank you xx

ah well done hon,i look forward to when i can say i have lost 60lbs! xx

Well done Witchy, you've done so well, 60lbs is amazing..keep up the good work..x

Well done keep up the good work

Hey Witchy, well done hun you are doing so well xx.

You have already achieved such wonderful results, very pleased for you and wishing you lots of luck with remainder of weight loss journey x

Well done...it is such a great feeling...isn't it? Keep up the good work.

Way to go Witchy, love your enthusiasm and determination. Go, girl!

xxx

wow Witchy that's fab,well done! Must be great seeing the rewards of your hard work every time you look in the mirror! :D

Congrats on that milestone!! You have done amazingly well :D I bet you feel great!! Keep up the good work!

Wow well done, its a great feeling isn't it and I bet you feel so much better for it, I know I did. Good luck with the rest of your journey :)

Thank you for all the lovely messages, thing is I know for a fact i wouldnt have done it without you lot and your stories and pics and daily blogs, its what helps seeing all your success stories and how far you have come.

Here's to slimmer us and a healthier future xx

Back