Read me!!!!(please)

pink diamond

Hi there all i'm new to this so be gentle with me!!!
I saw my GP yesterday and he is looking into what funding is available in the practice for weight loss treatment as i enquired about gastric banding.
I have been diagnosed with M.E/Chronic fatigue syndrome which makes it very hard for me to excercise and cant lose weight.
My bmi is 37.7 so i am hoping i will be accepted for a gastric band on the basis of my condition.

Lisa x

Hi Lisa
Welcome to the site you will get all the help you need on this site . The people are very nice here . I`m sorry to hear you have M.E .Good luck with the funding I hope you get it .
GOOD LUCK AND TAKE CARE HUN .
MARGARET XX

Hi there all i'm new to this so be gentle with me!!!
I saw my GP yesterday and he is looking into what funding is available in the practice for weight loss treatment as i enquired about gastric banding.
I have been diagnosed with M.E/Chronic fatigue syndrome which makes it very hard for me to excercise and cant lose weight.
My bmi is 37.7 so i am hoping i will be accepted for a gastric band on the basis of my condition.

Lisa x
Welcome Pink Diamond - this is a fabulous weight loss forum with many experienced people at different stages in their weight loss journeys.

I also have fibromyalgia and CFS had it now since 2000 and this is my last option to lose weight it was my GP who suggested i take this option and after much thought, soul searching and research i decided i would go through with it. I am hoping for my bypass op sometime this year (hopefully sooner rather than later but we will have to wait and see).

You will come across so many lovely people here and they don't mind how many stupid questions you ask or if they have heard a particular question hundreds of times - they are always here for you to guide and support you through this new experience in your own life.

Take care

thankyou

I am so gratefull for the comments recieved you are all very kind and supportive which puts me at great ease.
I feel i'm no longer alone in this huge quest!!!!!

Lisa xx

Hi and welcome
Check out the WLS forum, someone may be able to help you with your query.
Good luck

Hello Lisa, welcome to the board. There is a surgical section that would interest you.

Back