Read this over and over , does it help

INTHESUMMEROF69

wantpower'—about recognizing that you already have all the resources you need to get what you want."
. Plot out your goals.
strategies, exercise tips and so forth—anything that helps make your goal concrete and achievable.
Don't sabotage yourself.
Many of us unconsciously sabotage ourselves with self-destructive thoughts such as "I'll never lose weight." Whenever you catch yourself thinking this way, try to substitute more constructive statements; for example, "I haven't lost as much weight as I would like, but I can change that. I'm going to start by setting aside time to exercise three times each week."
Follow through with your goals.
Believing you can achieve your weight-loss goals is important, but you have to act too, by changing your eating habits, increasing your physical activity and so on. You can't just think yourself slim, but you can think yourself into the right frame of mind to optimize your prospects.
You can—and you will—succeed, as long as you believe you can do it!

Many of us unconsciously sabotage ourselves with self-destructive thoughts such as "I'll never lose weight." Whenever you catch yourself thinking this, yes I need to stop and think more postive !!!!

Getting into and staying in the right frame of mind is everything. If you want something enough you can achieve anything.

It's one thing that I have made my fiance realise. I kept telling him when we were friends (for 3 years plus) not to give up on what he wanted and that if he wanted it bad enough he would get it. He completely understands now. We are getting married in August.

I completely agree. Its will power at the end of the day. If somebody wants something bad enough they will get it. Regardless of what it is.

Back