Ready for week 2

Loser85

Gold Member
Now thats the 1st weigh in done i can focus on week 2. Not really apprehensive or anything just worried about the mental demons that try and tell me im wasting my time and could lose weight well enough using WW etc. I've ignored em so far though.

Also speaking to my pharmacist today and have agreed i'll be on TFR till the 23rd of Dec then do my refeed week over xmas. That way i'll still have 2 shakes before my meal. Don't plan on going crazy either (even though i've already paid £40 for the meal!) Will eat till im full and then stop. Then back on TFR when i get back home.

Anyone else breaking for xmas? If not fair play to ya.

Wow u lost 11 in your first week! That's amazing! Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mental Demons are lying b******s. If you've ignored them so far, then I reckon you're over the worst.

Bless WW and all, but you'd never get these sorts of results. I did it for a few months, and yes, it came off a pound or two (maybe) a week and it was a flipping long, depressing slog and I piled it all on again and plenty more besides.

This is SO much better, because you have that experience of detatchment (it should kick in for you very soon, if it's not started already) which gives you the time and space to look at your eating habits, triggers, demons etc and recognise them. One you know what they are, you can control them. Simples! :D

Yeah, ok, it's not quite that easy, but it can be a massive advantage over traditional "eat less" diets.

As for xmas, I should be at goal before then (part of what helped me to start, as it was a good thing to aim for...) so I'm afraid I'll not be able to be any help, there. There'll be plenty of others around, though! :)

Best of luck,
Marianne x

Back