Ready Meals, what are your Favourites?

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
I have noticed lately that if I buy a few ready meals and keep them in the freezer I can have a quick and easy meal when I am having a busy day or a I cant be bothered to cook day.

I have been buying the tesco Light choices ones and have found a few that are actually really nice and within Xen Rules.

My Favourite is the Chicken with New Potatoes and Runner Beans and Carrots. REALLY nice.

What are your favourite, convienient meals?

Don't think we have that one down here but I do like tesco light steam meal chicken and pasta with green beans and the sausage and mash

I have a couple of ready meals a week as am at work til 10pm with only 10 minutes to sort something out. I used to eat the light choices ones but now I go to Morrisons just for their eat smart meals (the chilled ones not frozen) cos they're so tasty. My favourites are the chicken in red wine with garlic potatoes & chilli wedge bowl. I always bulk them out with veg though x

Fraid I've only had one. I'd rather cook and put extras in the freezer. But the one I had was a tesco lighter choices pasta mushroom thing. Not bad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back