Ready Steady Cook - Minimins Style

I'm a bit of an arty farty person - dunno if thats why I like my food to look good too? Although sometimes... slop on a plate :D xx

Well if you could post photos of food 'slop on a plate' it would make me feel less inadequate:rolleyes:, lol x

:greenapple:I know what I'm making:greenapple: and I'm using most of the ingredients & again I'm making something new, so very excited, I'm particularly excited about one, yes one of the dishes, I'm making two dishes, yipeeeeeeeee. All I can say is there will be a SW tweak as I'm using wholemeal chapatis as a hexb.

When are you making?! I'm excited to see! Xx

I was going to do mine tonight as my friend cancelled. But as I am on a red day j couldn't so tomorrow I shall cook to the challenge! I have my idea but still unsure about 1 of 2 options! Really looking forward to it x

I'll be making mine at the weekend and no doubt it'll be 2 dishes. So looking forward to seeing what you all make. This challenge is great for getting the ideas flowing xx

It is, it's also made me get out of my 'comfort zone' of 'same same but different', food & try something equally as nice but not what I'd normally eat.

I think I know what I'm going to do - but I haven't been shopping yet, and actually I've never seen choi sum.
Anyway, Saturday will be the day!

Not long been home from weigh in and picking meg up! So tomorrow is my cooking day! I also had my first joes delivery today so I wanted burgers and salad x

How did wi go? Look forward to seeing seeing what you cook tomos.
Joe's burgers...yum!

Lost 3lb! I am absolutely delighted!! Used to 0.5 a week so this has made me squeal ha ha!
First time I have had joes and I really enjoyed them! Mmmm! X

Well done sugar!! Thats a fab loss!

What are joes stuff like?? Xx

Ah thanks minky! It's what I needed! :)

Only had the burgers from joes and they were nice with a big salad! I have all different chicken, pork and beef in different marinades so I will keep you posted ;) looking forward to trying the sausages though! X

So this evening I have cooked my first RSC challenge!

My plan was to make Mexican chick pea burgers but I had to go for a run tonight so Hal way through I changed to a chickpea, pepper and spinach curry with BNS chips!

image-832136639.jpg

I put the passata in a saucepan with garlic and chilli flakes, cumin, fenugreek, coriander and curry powder (was just chucking in) and water
Chopped BNS and sprayed with frylight! Sprinkled with smoked paprika and garlic granules!
Left chips in oven and curry bubbling and went for a run!
Came back and added a whole bag of spinach to the curry and a table spoon of FF Greek yoghurt! Yummmm!

Sorry I didn't use the choi sum - I did use it the other night and I will be getting it again although not as nice as pak choi

X

So this evening I have cooked my first RSC challenge!

My plan was to make Mexican chick pea burgers but I had to go for a run tonight so Hal way through I changed to a chickpea, pepper and spinach curry with BNS chips!

View attachment 91518

I put the passata in a saucepan with garlic and chilli flakes, cumin, fenugreek, coriander and curry powder (was just chucking in) and water
Chopped BNS and sprayed with frylight! Sprinkled with smoked paprika and garlic granules!
Left chips in oven and curry bubbling and went for a run!
Came back and added a whole bag of spinach to the curry and a table spoon of FF Greek yoghurt! Yummmm!

Sorry I didn't use the choi sum - I did use it the other night and I will be getting it again although not as nice as pak choi

X

Not only is that a super easy curry but looks so good! I heart bns chips, go so well with curry. Nom!

One for the recipe book! Xx

Back