Ready steady go- day 1!

Maybabe

So the day has finally come. I have been putting it off for 4 years but no more excuses. After seeing my before pictures that I got my hubby to take last night , I am more determined than ever to get to goal in the new year.

I just had my first strawberry shake. Not bad I must say.

For lunch I will have my bar and green tea and then for dinner I will have another shake. I think I will half the bar and have a little tonight when I normally reach for the chocolate to distract myself...

Anyway... So far so good. I'm feeling positive and I'm going to stay logged in to keep focused.:)

Best of luck on Day 1 Maybabe. Nice to see another Irish soul on here. Well done having your day planned out, that's the secret, and at the risk of beating a drum you will hear many times, try and get as close to a max of 4 litres of water into you in small amounts spread evenly over the day. Works for me avoiding the dreaded headaches. ;)

Is feidir linn, :D

Conor

Good luck on your first day - like Connor said planning your days out really helps, i always get all my shakes and bars out in the morning to avoid me looking for food later. Try and keep busy too, it's when i find myself at a loose end i start to look for food :)

Oh and yes, drink drink drink! I don't think i've ever managed 4 litres, i'd start leaking :) But aim for 2 plus your shakes and you should be good! x

Hi maybabe well done for starting and good luck :D

I'm on Day 3 today and have been finding it ok so far - apart from this morning when I had a very upset tummy :(

I've been having the shakes hot to warm me up and surprisingly I find the strawberry one is the nicest. Also having the soups which I think are lovely.

Hope you get through today okay - I just keep reminding myself that it's my choice to do this, I could stop at any time but I will be disappointed in myself.
x

Thanks everyone.I will try get 4 litres or near enough into me lol.
I have decided to paint the house to keep my mind off food.
I was in the shop earlier and nearly
Forgot and went to buy some lunch! :0 whoops!!

So I'm staying in doors and keeping myself very busy.

I'm off now to have my green tea and half of my bar.

Best of luck lindopski! Stay in touch and we can help each other.
I have a headache already :( better get more water into me.

My pack only has strawberry, vanilla and chocolate shakes. I'm dreading the chocolate and vanilla. I'll order banana the next time I prefer strawberry and banana tbh.
But I will heat them up like others have recommended so hopefully it won't be too bad lol.

Hi maybabe I've started today too. I had choc shake for breakfast and it was ok just a bit cardboardy. Good luck maybe we can keep an eye on each other??

Hi ditzen. Yes I would love that. How are you finding it so far?
I have seen alot of people heat the chocolate shakes and they taste much better?I'll give it a go and see.

You will have a great excuse lindopski to go shopping by Christmas! ;)

ive started today too...seems theres a few of us about :)

harriet

hi

Im on day one today too after a restart so lets work this thing together :)

your doing really well keep going x

vicky :)

Yay! There's a few of us starting today.:)

I have to say I'm really hungry now. Going to boil a
Kettle and drink a few hot glasses of water to keep me going. I had to take tablets for headache too. Didn't expect the headache to start already but hey no pain no gain.:)

Am I doing it right?- is it 2 shakes per day and one bar or soup?

I did it!! Day one over and i have to say it was really hard between 3pm-7pm as that is the time of day i normal feel a slump and reach for the tea and biscuits.So i'm proud of myself in secret.:)

Day 2 here i come!:) :)

Hi I'm having a shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and soup for tea. I think you can have whatever combination you want but no more than 1 bar a day, so in theory 3 shakes or 3 soups.
x

Thanks Hazel. I'm doing it right so. ;)

Day-2

Feeling fine this morning not too hungry yet. Just had my morning shake and made it thicker to fill me up a bit. I'm going to keep myself busy today.

How are you all doing today? Have a good day everyone!:)

Hi Maybabe glad to see you've made it to Day 2. I'm starting Day 4 and so far so good. Had a dodgy tummy yesterday but seems to have settled today. How are you finding the shakes? I had the banana one this morning but hot and I thought it was lush. Is this diet doing strange things to our taste buds??
x

Hi maybabe how are you finding day 2 so far? I tried a hot choc shake yesterday because I was freezing but I definitely prefer them cold.
I sneaked a look at the scales this morning and i've lost 5lbs!!!! I know it's water but in 1 day I am amazed. I just wish I'd started this diet years ago!
I feel shocking today but I think that's my me/cfs rather than food. I overdid it at the weekend so knew a crash was coming and strangely I think staying in bed will help. I've not had my first shake yet just a coffee and the desire to go downstairs and get it is far out weighed by the exhaustion and pain telling me to stay in bed!! Ha I don't think I could eat food today anyway because I don't have the energy to make it!
Hope everyone is doing ok. I'm really excited, we willbe skinnies in no time!!!

Well done Maybabe, just having water so far, not feeling hungry so I'll have shake around noon, soup at teatime & the bar to munch on through the evening. Managing to avoid the headaches by drinking loads of water.

Best of luck to-day,

Conor

Hi all!:)

Hazel well done day 4 already. The shake this morning tasted much nicer than yesterday lol so I must be adjusting. I had strawberry with ice cubes so it was nice and refreshing.

Ditzen omg well done if you can lose that in one day you will be flying by next weeks weigh in.
Hope you feel a little better later today. Try get a few hot green teas into you to get you going. I think that's what is keeping me going. I'm not a coffee drinker so green tea all the way.

Your doing great conor! No headaches !!.. You must be lashing the water into you. I'm finding it hard to drink cold water so I'm boiling the kettle and letting it cool and sipping on that. What are the soups like?

Well we are half way through today so far.... We can does this guys! Everytime I think of food the vision of me looking well at Christmas knocks the food thoughts out. :)

Back