Ready steady go- day 1!

hi maybabe - thanks, I'm so excited for mondays weigh in. I'm going to try and stay off the scales so it is a surprise but I am a really bad serial weigher. I might ask my boyfriend to remove the scales and see if he can find a hiding place I can't find!

how has everyone found this afternoon/evening? I got out of bed finally at 7pm and came downstairs to lie on the sofa instead! Have had all my shakes and over 3l of water so I'm happy. I did have to leave the room when my boyfriend was eating though, it wasn't anything I liked but it stank!!!!!!

Good luck for tomorrow

Hi Ditzen glad you feel a little better.Oh don't start me with food smells ha! I nearly caved in earlier cooking the gang dinner.But i stayed strong and managed day 2 100%. I have a headache again,but only managed 2ltr of water today and abot 5 green teas.... i will have to get more water into me tomorrow.

Well heres to another day done and dusted!Yay! :)

Congrats on day 2 Maybabe, I got through it too, only just. I had a Cr*nch!e bar in my hands this evening & I ALMOST tore the wrapper off, if it was a cream cake I was a gonner! hehehe

Stayed strong, so did you.

Best of luck to-morrow,

Conor

hiya x

just sent you a personal message :) well your really off to flying start well done.

I really hope day three is going to go as well for you :) keep going love we can do this.

lets do it....bring on day three lol

speak later

vicsx

Well done you're all doing fab so far, if you're feeling so positive so early on i don't think you'll have a problem at all continuing with the diet, it's great and it works :)

Hows everyone doing today? I'm feeling a bit better today, about to venture out for bouillion, is it really bad that I am majorly excited about this????? I can't wait for a new flavour to drink!!

I'm also dying to order some soups but I won't be here if they deliver tomorrow so am going to have to delay ordering until tomorrow so they come on friday when my boyfriend will be in all day. Woo hoo can't wait for thai chicken soup!!!

( I think I'm losing it, I'm so excited about new 'foods'!!!!)

Well day 3 done and dusted. yay!!! :)

Today was'nt half as bad as yesterday so i'm hoping i'm over the worst of it now. I even managed to go shopping with the family and walk straight past the fast food restaurants we normally drop into on our way home. :)

I'm still finding it hard cooking for them but i'm sure i will get used to it.

Had a strawberry shake for breakfast, green tea and half choc & orange bar for lunch, then another strawberry shake for dinner. I'm looking forward to the other half of the bar later with another cuppa of green tea.

How are you all getting on today?

Hows everyone doing today? I'm feeling a bit better today, about to venture out for bouillion, is it really bad that I am majorly excited about this????? I can't wait for a new flavour to drink!!QUOTE]

Ditzen what is Bouillion?

Glad your feeling well.:)

Bouillon is allowed - i bought some to try but found it too salty to drink (even the reduced salt one). I tried to kid myself it was soup but it didn't work! If you can get along with it it would be a nice change, especially now the weather's turned wintery :)

Hey Maybabe glad I've found your diary you are doing great well done :)

Thanks thetrigos and lindopski never heard of it. So is there certain things we are allowed to drink and eat besides exante products????? :0 I never knew.. Please tell me more!

well done on reaching day 5 lindopski.:) how are you finding it?

Hi dustqueen thanks for reading my diary. How are you getting on?

Today I passed the mother of all temptation tests. I won't say what because it will only annoy you all lol. But if I have passed that I can do this.

Feeling great today - day 4. no headaches. I had a sneak at the scale 4 lb down so far so delighted. Hopefully that will double by MOndays weight in.:)

Enjoy the rest of your day guys. I'll pop back in later to read properly, the kids are looking for me to play now.

Thanks Dustqueen i must be blind?!

Well day 4 over and done with managed it no bother today.Not feeling hungry so that's a bonus. :)

Hopefully it's as good tomorrow.

I had my usual shake for breakfast, green tea and half bar for lunch , shake for dinner, and green tea and half bar for super. Only managed 2 litres of water today. Feeling alot more positive today.It really does get easier as the days go by.:)

Well done on sticking with it & staying so positive. I picked up boullion in Dunnes but haven't tried it yet. I probably will if the weather turns bad at the weekend.

Keep going strong,

Conor

Lol I didn't notice lindopski. Your losing the run of yourself ha. I think I will
Stick to water for now.
Knowing me I would be the tiny few that it doesn't agree with.:(

Day 5 today and feeling great again. So I'm hoping I'm in
Ketosis. I'm going to buy ketosos sticks tomorrow to check.

The weekend is my down fall so if I can make it through the weekend I'm going
To do just fine.

Not feeling hungry at all and had to force myself to have my morning shake and lunch. I had a banana shake this morning for a change and it was lovely. I let my
Son taste some and his face was a picture lol. Yuck! Was all I heard for about 10 minutes. At least
Now he won't annoy me for more.:)

How is everyone today? We are nearly there guys for our first weigh in. Bring it on!;)

Well day 5 over with and my 1st ever Friday night sipping water and green tea and not hungry.God i love this diet.:)

Please god tomorrow will be just as good. x

Day 6 over and done with. Another good day. Found it a little hard around x factor time not to be eating goodies with the family but i'm proud of myself i stuck it out.:)

Banana shake for breakfast, green tea and half a bar for lunch, banana shake for x factor woohoo! and then half bar and green tea for super. All in all a good day and 100%.:)

Back