Ready steady go- day 1!

Maybabe said:
Day 6 over and done with. Another good day. Found it a little hard around x factor time not to be eating goodies with the family but i'm proud of myself i stuck it out.:)

Banana shake for breakfast, green tea and half a bar for lunch, banana shake for x factor woohoo! and then half bar and green tea for super. All in all a good day and 100%.:)

Well done, you are doing really well. Sounds like you're in for a good loss on your first weigh in x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks shellyn! Your doing great yourself.;)
We have the same goal weight hopefully it won't be too long until we get there. Best of luck to you.:)

Day 7 over and done with and did it 100%.:)

Scales have stalled so i'm not holding out for much of a change for the morning,but you never know. It's coming off so i'm happy.

I have metal mouth and it' horrible.:( Does this stay for the whole time on TFR?

Other than that not hungry and feeling good.I'm now able to serve dinners and food i love and not be bothered with it.I love Exante.
Weigh in day tomorrow wooohooo!:)

Well done Maybabe, you have this sussed!!!

Just read back through your diary and you haven't missed a beat. Don't be surprised if the scales AMAZE you in the morning. You deserve huge numbers...You've earned them.

Conor

Just found you :D.
Good luck with WI tomorrow xx

Hi all.:)

Well I've lost 7 lbs this week.:)
Not a huge loss for a first week compared to some but I have thyroid issues and this is the most I have lost in 6 months of alternative dieting , so I'm chuffed.:)

Thanks to you all for your support it really does help keep me focused. Here's to another good week guys and dolls woohoo!;)
Babs welcome and the best of luck to you in your first week. You can do it!!;)

Fantastic, my losses are slower than others too, but hey-ho they're a loss. Every pound counts.

Well done xx

Maybabe, well done, that is an AWESOME weight loss and a huge incentive to keep on doing what you're doing. Roll on Week 2.

Conor

Maybabe that's a brilliant loss, well done!:happy096: I'm on Day 10 and lost 5lbs last week - bit disappointed but just got to keep plodding on haven't we? :)

Hazel
x

Ok so day 8 went well until the evening time.:(
I had been feeling very weak all day and as much as I tried to stay positive and focused I had a blip. I had a dinner:(

But I woke this morning and I'm back on the wagon 100% again because i have to do this. I'm only human and we all make the wrong choices so last night I'm putting it down to bad choices. I'm glad I didnt binge and only had a dinner. I felt mighty guilty after it and so full so back on plan now.:)

Let's hope it won't take long for ketosis to kick start again. :(

Day 9 today-

That's a great loss for week one...I do compare my loss to others but as long as it goes downwards I'm fine!

Good luck for week 2 x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back