Ready...Steady...GO!

Hi there, hope everyone is doing well! I've made a diary today as suggested by my sister so I can write down my feelings and goals as it may help. I suffer from a binge eating disorder so this is a really hard journey for me to make...I hope I can do it this time.

Starting Weight:
286.6lbs
Goal Weight: 140lbs
---
BMI: 43.1
---
Calories: 1,940
---
Weigh in: Every Wednesday

We can totally do this, okay?! :D

Calories consumed: 1,876
Stayed under calorie goal!

This is going to sound sad, but it's been a rough day. I've just felt so down and things have been stressful but I've managed to punch through it somehow. I've been so desperate just to chow down on a 12 pack of fruit corners but I know the guilt I would've felt afterwards.

On the way back from the shops I was picked on because of my looks again, feeling very teary and wish I could just eat myself into a coma.

C'mon...just keep punching through.

So proud of you for hanging on in there!

I know it can be difficult, but pay those idiots no mind. People that horrible aren't really worth your time and energy.

Keep up the good work! I know you can do it!!

Having had binge eating disorder, all I can say is don't give up. You can and WILL get there. It's not a straight path, there will be slips and falls along the way, I know from experience, but the main thing is to pick yourself up and try again. Never stop trying.
Wish you all the best. x

Thank you so much for the support, Minerva. I really appreciate it. I'll definitely try my very best...

Calories consumed: 1,806
Stayed under calorie goal!

Just want to thank everyone again for the support, it's good to know I'm not alone. :)

I've done okay today as well, although I've suddenly started feeling a little unwell! The kids and I had went down for a nap, then we all woke up full of the cold! So my throat is aching but the lentil soup I made helped soothe it slightly.

I actually feel quite proud of myself so far. Even though it's been hell not eating and eating.

I bought myself a new top from the charity shop that's a size smaller than what I am in hopes I'd be able to fit into it. It's such a gorgeous top so couldn't not get it! Plus it was a bargain at £2.99...love charity shops! Hopefully this will give me a kick up the bum and motivate me a little.

I haven't been on for a while...I'm really sorry. I still appreciate everyone's support though...I've gained the weight back on that I originally lost. I feel like I really can't do this. Just on the way to counselling today I was called all sorts of names. by children as well. What really shocked me is when I heard one of them say "Oi fatty in the pink shirt! My friend said he wants to f*ck you!" I was just shocked that someone who's voice hadn't even broken yet could even say stuff like that. Anyway I digress...

I just feel like I'm done. My body feels so tired all the time and I just want to disappear. I'm so disgusting and unsightly that I dread going out. The comments make me want to eat more, it's just a massive vicious circle I can't seem to break. I'm so tired of being me.

I wish I wasn't so weak. I can't seem to do this, what an absolute failure.

I'm hopeless.

I feel very sad for you reading your post. Have you told your counsellor how you feel about your weight? Are you working on that with them? Do you mind me asking what type of counselling you're having? I'm a counsellor and use different models. Just wondering if you are with the right person. Maybe try and look at what makes you want to eat, what eating loads is going to do for you? will you feel better?

Losing weight is hard and even harder if you're not in the right place emotionally. try not to be so hard on yourself. If you are going to be successful at losing weight, try and make a plan, set goals, look at the reasons why you want to lose weight etc.

I'm here if you need to talk x x

Back