Ready to eat chicken drumsticks help?!

TD-Get-Slim

S: 11st11lb C: 11st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st4lb(2.42%)
I'm having on of those 'fed up' days! Weigh in later so hopefully some good news to cheer me up!

I am getting sick of jacket potatoes at work... I miss white bread so much :sigh:

I thought ready cooked chicken drumsticks and rice with abit of piripir nandos chip sprinkle would be a nice quick idea, the syn calculator says around 2 syns for the tesco ready cooked but if i remove skin will it be free????

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

peggypig

Silver Member
S: 11st10lb C: 9st4.5lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 2st5.5lb(20.43%)
Yes supermarket chicken ready cooked and skinned is free

cat yoyo greaves

Gold Member
S: 14st1lb C: 11st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 2st10lb(19.29%)
there are so many more options than a jacket hun i have allsorts chilli and rice, homemade crustless quiches, beans on wholemeal toast, pasta hot or in salads,and lots of leftovers really .... i always make extra to freeze for meals for work

cat yoyo greaves

Gold Member
did you know you can have a weight watchers WHITE petit pan (crusty bread roll) as a hex b they have added fiber so are a hex b you can have white bread

they are in a 4 pack and par baked so you have to pop in oven for 10 min but they are sooooo tasty i make garlic bread using them too

and they were on offer at asda for 50p a pack

Maddysmum

Gold Member
S: 13st10lb C: 12st2.5lb G: 10st1lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 1st7.5lb(11.2%)
did you know you can have a weight watchers WHITE petit pan (crusty bread roll) as a hex b they have added fiber so are a hex b you can have white bread

they are in a 4 pack and par baked so you have to pop in oven for 10 min but they are sooooo tasty i make garlic bread using them too

Didn't know this. Nice one the idea of garlic bread wi my pasta sounds lush. X

Joannejmorg

S: 14st2lb C: 13st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 1st2lb(8.08%)
Hi cat.

How would you make your garlic bread?
Love your recipes by the way. Thanks for sharing x

cat yoyo greaves

Gold Member
I use marg or butter with garlic only a few syns for the butter but sooooooo worth it

Or you could just. Make a garlic puree instead to keep it syn free .....i personally would rather have a little butter and really enjoy it

TD-Get-Slim

S: 11st11lb C: 11st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st4lb(2.42%)

Sorry for the slow reply.... this is the best news ever you have made my day :D