Ready to eat chicken drumsticks help?!

TD-Get-Slim

I'm having on of those 'fed up' days! Weigh in later so hopefully some good news to cheer me up!

I am getting sick of jacket potatoes at work... I miss white bread so much :sigh:

I thought ready cooked chicken drumsticks and rice with abit of piripir nandos chip sprinkle would be a nice quick idea, the syn calculator says around 2 syns for the tesco ready cooked but if i remove skin will it be free????

Yes supermarket chicken ready cooked and skinned is free

there are so many more options than a jacket hun i have allsorts chilli and rice, homemade crustless quiches, beans on wholemeal toast, pasta hot or in salads,and lots of leftovers really .... i always make extra to freeze for meals for work

did you know you can have a weight watchers WHITE petit pan (crusty bread roll) as a hex b they have added fiber so are a hex b you can have white bread

they are in a 4 pack and par baked so you have to pop in oven for 10 min but they are sooooo tasty i make garlic bread using them too

and they were on offer at asda for 50p a pack

did you know you can have a weight watchers WHITE petit pan (crusty bread roll) as a hex b they have added fiber so are a hex b you can have white bread

they are in a 4 pack and par baked so you have to pop in oven for 10 min but they are sooooo tasty i make garlic bread using them too

Didn't know this. Nice one the idea of garlic bread wi my pasta sounds lush. X

Sorry for the slow reply.... this is the best news ever you have made my day :D

Back