Ready to go!

Got a date!

Wooooooooohoooooooooo - I've got a start date!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday 2nd August is my meeting, so official start day will be the next day. What a relief - I feel like a huge weight has been lifted (pardon the pun). Enjoy your weekend everyone :D

awww lucy well done honey x :)

cracking stuff L4L

when you get down and wonder why the hell you are on LL, think of this moment when you couldnt wait to start

Congratulations Lucy. Just remember - every day wont be a good day. On those bad days you should come on here and talk thru what is getting you down - the motivation and support from people on this site will be unbelievable and help you to get thru the dark moments.

Exactly BL we are hopefully all going to be going into christmas with a brand new outlook on what it is about and how long our celebrations should last lol.
Christmas is going to be tough for you this year huni - but you know what - you will get through it and come out the other side a stronger person. I am hoping to be half way thru route to management by christmas. Not sure how RTM works but hoping I will be able to have a little bit of dinner on christmas day - even if it is just a bit of turkey and some veggies x

Thanks IWGT. I'm sure I will. In fact it really helped when I had to unload last week, good advice and real support, the kind of which family and friends aren't always in a position to give.

Dont get me wrong there hopefully wont be too many down days when you get into the swing of the diet. The speed that the weight drops off and the quickness that your body changes shape will be more than enough to keep you motivated.

Back