Ready to make a change!!!

Right... commitment made.... Saturday weighs for me.... I am always buzzing weigh day! SO that combined with updating tickers etc will keep me out of trouble Saturdays!!! Thanks for your input ladies!!! x

I think that's a really good plan......make Saturdays a positive point in the week instead of dreading them. Brilliant! :)

So today i ambling through town and notice a big sale in Peacocks....

There was a top in there i loved a few weeks ago... but only in a 16... But £3 so i though sod it... i'm going to get it!!! Its a good incentive.... there was lots of nice stuff.... so i picked up 3 tops in a 16...

I get home and the 2 t-shirts actually fit!!!! ME!!! A 16.... They're snug and i wouldnt wear them out yet.... but i honestly though i wouldnt get anywhere near them....

The shirt i can fasten the top 2 buttons .... so its a great one to try on every couple of weeks!! I'm thrilled!!!

£20 has bought me priceless feelings today!!!

Whodathunkit!!!!

Aw that's fab , what weight are you at now I'm on my phone can't see

What's your total loss n size differences so far ?? Xxx

Fabulous news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw that's fab , what weight are you at now I'm on my phone can't see

What's your total loss n size differences so far ?? Xxx
I'm about 16 and a half stone....

I have lost 4 stone 3lb and my tops gone from a 22 to an 16/18.... and bottoms 26 to a 18/22

x

Deezer said:
I'm about 16 and a half stone....

I have lost 4 stone 3lb and my tops gone from a 22 to an 16/18.... and bottoms 26 to a 18/22

x

Wow that's fab isn't it in the timescale :)

Well done !! Xx

woohoo :D get you honey :D ...sooo pleased for you :D x x x

I'm still shocked... Four months ago i was looking at having to go and but a pair of size 26 jeans!!!

Over the moon today!!

x

That's when it hits you isn't it! Look how long its taken you to get to this stage honey :) you've done SO well and have been an inspiration to soooo many on here :) x x x

So today i ambling through town and notice a big sale in Peacocks....

There was a top in there i loved a few weeks ago... but only in a 16... But £3 so i though sod it... i'm going to get it!!! Its a good incentive.... there was lots of nice stuff.... so i picked up 3 tops in a 16...

I get home and the 2 t-shirts actually fit!!!! ME!!! A 16.... They're snug and i wouldnt wear them out yet.... but i honestly though i wouldnt get anywhere near them....

The shirt i can fasten the top 2 buttons .... so its a great one to try on every couple of weeks!! I'm thrilled!!!

£20 has bought me priceless feelings today!!!

Whodathunkit!!!!

look at you all in your size 16 t shirts !!! I'm so glad you are thrilled, you deserve to be thrilled !!

ooo i can just see you now all skinny minxed up at New year in your size 14's or smaller !!

Hope I'm
A 14 too x

Hello TOTM (You git!!!)

At least that explains a lot!!!

Thanks for everyones supoort over the weekend!!!

x

Back