Ready to make a change!!!

Always comes to get ya doesn't it bloody thing !! X

It explains a tough weekend though.... but means a rubbish weigh... but then saying that i'll have an extra couple of days with swapping to Saturdays!! x

Just think of the following WI ;) usually makes up for this naffy one :) x x x

Just feel like i'm permanantly on at the min... but with theses losses.... i'll take it on the chin!!! ; ) x

Dee... I've been on since 5th October ...no break but still losing so can't complain too much ~lol~ well I can complain but its not making a difference to the scales :D x x x

Dee... I've been on since 5th October ...no break but still losing so can't complain too much ~lol~ well I can complain but its not making a difference to the scales :D x x x

Good grief girl! No wonder you feel wobbly!

Hugs xx

Dx

Yeah its been a bit sucky ... but when I called lipotrim they explained about the fat storing oestrogen which is why some heavier people when burning fat can be on for longer and it can upset there normal cycles. So I'm not overly concerned as I must therefore be burning fat ;) lol x x x

Thats what i think.... Its just a by-product of a great weight loss....

Although i enjoy a bloody good whinge about it!!! ; ) x

Thats what i think.... Its just a by-product of a great weight loss....

Although i enjoy a bloody good whinge about it!!! ; ) x

I like that it means I'm burning fat...but seriously can't my body just show me that with losses on the scales and better fitting clothes :8855: ...don't need anything else to show it thanks very much ~lol~ x x x

13 weeks ago...

Photo2.jpg

Today.....

Photo32.jpg

: ) x

Oh my God! You look like a completely different person!

You must be sooooooooo pleased with yourself.
And P.S. You look really HEALTHY too!

wow look at your skinny arms!! you look so pretty before but even more now xx

I look brighter!!! Weird.... Does that make sense!!! Very odd..... in a good way!!! I was shocked... just shows you when your feeling a bit off!!! A couple of pics fix it!!! x

its all the water thats making you look brighter xx

lucinda1985 said:
its all the water thats making you look brighter xx

You're right hun when skin is totally hydrated it feels better, looks more youthful and radiant, dee you look lovely!! Xx

13 weeks ago...

Photo2.jpg

Today.....

Photo32.jpg

Wow. Wow and just more wow... Yes, you look brighter - you look happier, cheekier, more lively... That shouldn't make sense just from a static photo, but it really comes across. I'm so pleased for you!

Mx

13 weeks ago...

Photo2.jpg

Today.....

Photo32.jpg

You're a flippin' stunner girl!! *loud wolf whistle* Those cheek-bones should each be knighted and given special rights as a national treasure! BEEEEAU-TI-FUL xx :eek:

Back