Ready to make a change!!!

Very true Dee :) ...tonight I'm going to attack the DVD work out that I've got ;) it worked fantastically last time I did this diet. So gonna banish the OH upstairs whilst I make a pratt of myself in the lounge :D lol

I've also joined the splashpath that Denise gave me the link for :D and can't wait to start that :D x x x

Very true Dee :) ...tonight I'm going to attack the DVD work out that I've got ;) it worked fantastically last time I did this diet. So gonna banish the OH upstairs whilst I make a pratt of myself in the lounge :D lol

I've also joined the splashpath that Denise gave me the link for :D and can't wait to start that :D x x x

Oh good for you sweetheart! Have fun! :D

Soooo fingers crossed for 4lb this week!!!! Then i will officially weigh 15 stone...something!!!! I honestly cant remember the last time i was in the 15's.... i think its been at least ten years!!!!

OMG Dee that is insane! That is unbelievable :D Well Done honey SO proud of you x x x

Deezer said:
If i hit my Christmas Challenge... i will have lost 7 stone!!! SEVEN STONE!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I've got 'THE FEAR' over my Christmas challenge now haha! Xx

Deezer said:
Crikey!! Me too..... But i'm not lowering it!!! Lol... Just gonna have to try my hardest!!!

Peach Pip.... You will smash yours!! I know it!!! x

This momentum i seem to have got is good but this may be a bridge too far haha... Got my focus on though!!! I will not be beaten by those sodding scales!!!
You will be fine Hun what with the running now too you will sail through!! Then NEW CHRISTMAS OUTFITS!!!
Decided I'm not buying anything until then xx

Oh so true ...as they say aim for the moon ;) and even if you fall short you'll still have gotten a LONG way :)

Sometimes its good to aim for harder things ....you just might surprised yourself and actually achieve it ;)

Dee and Peachy I have no doubt that you'll both get your Xmas goals :) ... I want to try and lose 3stone by Xmas which is going some but as I say don't know unless you try :D x x x

Oh so true ...as they say aim for the moon ;) and even if you fall short you'll still have gotten a LONG way :)

Sometimes its good to aim for harder things ....you just might surprised yourself and actually achieve it ;)

Dee and Peachy I have no doubt that you'll both get your Xmas goals :) ... I want to try and lose 3stone by Xmas which is going some but as I say don't know unless you try :D x x x

You can do it sweetie....

We all can.... XXX

Dee... after reading yours and peachy's posts I realised if I lost 3st by xmas I'd be in the 14's :S ...I haven't been in the 14's for I don't know how long :) ...that's given me a boost today :D x x x

Dee... after reading yours and peachy's posts I realised if I lost 3st by xmas I'd be in the 14's :S ...I haven't been in the 14's for I don't know how long :) ...that's given me a boost today :D x x x
Awesome!!! That would be ace!! Yipppeeeeee!!!! x

Trueleame said:

Hell yeah honey get on board!!! 14's make way!!! Xx

I dont remember EVER weighing 14 stone!!!!

LOL! It's weird isn't it .....I know I MUST have been this weight before but the lightest I remember being since the kids were born is 16 stone!

I was just looking at the family portrait we had taken in 1999 when we moved down to Bucks, and I'm definitely slimmer now than I was then. I'd love to be under 13 stone by Christmas.... Oooh I feel another ticker coming on!!!!

Well this is the first time I have ever EVER regularly weighed myself... So I have no idea when I was last this weight?? :( it was a long while ago though I can tell you... Think it was in college 10 years ago! In fact thinking about it it was probably longer... Im bang on 15st now so god willing as long as I don't STS next week I'll be in the 14's xx

I dont remember EVER weighing 14 stone!!!!

Dee at some point I must have weighed 14stone ....but think it was when I wasn't looking that closely at the numbers ~lol~ cos I think I blinked and it went off to 18stone :sigh: x x x

Back