Ready to make a change!!!

well done you, how's your ankle did it hold out ok ???

Am so envious of you gtting down these stones barriers but know I'll get there too. It's funny you know cos when I used to post on the SW forum I used to say things like I couldn't wait to get through the 20 stone barrier - never dreaming how quickly I could get down and through the 18 stone one like I have already on LT - simply cannot rate this diet highly enough - it is ace! And well done everyone who is getting through these barriers so quickly x

well done you, how's your ankle did it hold out ok ???
They were fine you know....

I have decided to give the week 2 session a go on Tuesday!!! Rather than start over.... if i struggle i'll do another week 1 session!!!

I cant even believe i have started to run.... who'da thunk it....

I've decided that if i get under the 16 stone this week (3lb) So should *Crosses fingers* do that!!! I'm going to treat myself to some Clarins cream..... Then at under 15 stone i'm going to buy some stuff to run in outside and be brave!!! Rather than hiding on my treadmill.... Lol....

Dee....go on ...go on ...go on ;) ~lol~ you WILL do it honey :) x x x

They were fine you know....

I have decided to give the week 2 session a go on Tuesday!!! Rather than start over.... if i struggle i'll do another week 1 session!!!

I cant even believe i have started to run.... who'da thunk it....

I've decided that if i get under the 16 stone this week (3lb) So should *Crosses fingers* do that!!! I'm going to treat myself to some Clarins cream..... Then at under 15 stone i'm going to buy some stuff to run in outside and be brave!!! Rather than hiding on my treadmill.... Lol....

Yay! Go you! :D

Dx

Well.... its the day after the run and my ankles feel FINE!!!

Yippeeeee..... Bring on week 2 session one tomorrow!!!

Feeling good this week... changing my weigh day to Saturday was a good move!!!

Been making mince pies today and off out with the OH for lunch!! Not me Obv!!! Lol...

Feeling motivated, feeling strong!!!

XXX

Well.... its the day after the run and my ankles feel FINE!!!

Yippeeeee..... Bring on week 2 session one tomorrow!!!

Feeling good this week... changing my weigh day to Saturday was a good move!!!

Been making mince pies today and off out with the OH for lunch!! Not me Obv!!! Lol...

Feeling motivated, feeling strong!!!

XXX

Yay! I Love your PMA! Changing to a Saturday WI was a stroke of pure genius. Just goes to show how much this diet teaches you about yourself!

Good luck with your run tomorrow.....I'll be there in spirit, cheering you on :D

Dx

Well done Dee :) ...am so proud of you doing your C25K :) ...I think I need to start bringing exercise into the mix now as I'm feeling deflated just drinking these shakes. Need to get swimming as I love that and now that I have my aquabeat :) I have the company to swim properly lol x x x

Well done Dee :) ...am so proud of you doing your C25K :) ...I think I need to start bringing exercise into the mix now as I'm feeling deflated just drinking these shakes. Need to get swimming as I love that and now that I have my aquabeat :) I have the company to swim properly lol x x x

Hi Girls

How did the run go Dee?

Truely, have you seen Splashpath? I use the app to give me a challenge to work towards. It's quite practical too, as you can use it to check the times of sessions.

Dx

Hi Girls

How did the run go Dee?

Dx
OMG.... It went really well.... Was really suprised i could do it you know!!

The last run was getting tough.... But i did it!!! Week 2 session 1 complete!!!

I'm absolutely astonished!!!

Also did 50 Crunches...... Owwwww!!!

Haha!!!

Haha!!!

Well done hun! Go you! :)

Dx

Haha!!!

Well done you, i have just finished week 1 and the sound of week 2 is scaring the bejesus out of me ! You must be chuffed with yourself and rightfully so young lady, rightfully so x

Well done you, i have just finished week 1 and the sound of week 2 is scaring the bejesus out of me ! You must be chuffed with yourself and rightfully so young lady, rightfully so x
I thought it would be awfull... but the 2 minutes inbetween give you a decent recovery time!!! Was struggling at the end but made it!!! You'll be just fine!! when are you doing it?? x

I thought it would be awfull... but the 2 minutes inbetween give you a decent recovery time!!! Was struggling at the end but made it!!! You'll be just fine!! when are you doing it?? x

I've been apprehensive every time there's been a step- up in the programme but every time I've done it......it's just amazing how quickly you improve. You WILL be fine Lilac, honestly......heck if I can do it hun, anybody can!

Well done Dee.....I'll cone and run round Dovestones with you sometime! LOL

Excellent going Dee :) I'm back now and feeling a bit more perky today...think I perhaps needed a rough time to appreciate just what I've done SO far!

Thanks for your support in this time Dee x x x

Back