Ready to make a change!!!

Bit late in reply but thought i'd post anyway.

First of all i really hope your friend got a good send off and all went well x

I know you've decided to do the healthy eating plan already but i think that is the best option. Reading your posts and diaries etc you seem to be so focused and loving the new healthy plan and running ... so don't change what's working for you. LT gave you a massive boost and a great head start and you don't need it right now. Like Pam said if you do need it, its there but i have every faith you won't.

Reading your posts was one of the reasons i started on this journey as you inspired me to do so and to help people without knowing is a gift .. i hope you succeed on the next step because you deserve it :) xx

have been thinking about you today my lovely girl, much love to you x

How are you today sweetie?

Awww she had a wonderfull send off!!! She was an amazing lady and she'd planned a lovely service!!! Was very sad but i think it was exactly what she would have wanted!!! Thanks fOr all your support! The diet was ok yesterday! Not brill not bad... Back in work today!!! Roll on Saturday at 4 x

Happy Christmas everyone!!!

Have a wonderfull time whatever you do!!!

Thank you all for all your help on my journey so far!! Your all amazing!!!!

Much love and cuddles!!!

XXX

Ooooh o want going to weigh this week.... but need to face the music.... 4lb on!! : /

But i'm not beating myself up a bit.... putting weight on over xmas.... is normal.... its how i deal with it after!!!

So it starts tomorrow... family meal tonight!!! Running in the morning and back at the plan!!! x

Ooooh o want going to weigh this week.... but need to face the music.... 4lb on!! : /

But i'm not beating myself up a bit.... putting weight on over xmas.... is normal.... its how i deal with it after!!!

So it starts tomorrow... family meal tonight!!! Running in the morning and back at the plan!!! x

Good to have you back Dee!

Hope your run goes well.

xx

I am ok!!! I put on 4lb Xmas week.... but thats dropped off this week.... Was water from the booze i should think lol...

This week will be happy to STS.... Then the hard work properly begins!!! Januay for me is no alcohol/caffeine or crap sugar!!!

Hoping to have decent losses combined with my running!!! x

I am ok!!! I put on 4lb Xmas week.... but thats dropped off this week.... Was water from the booze i should think lol...

This week will be happy to STS.... Then the hard work properly begins!!! Januay for me is no alcohol/caffeine or crap sugar!!!

Hoping to have decent losses combined with my running!!! x
Oh i like running :) i think everyone cant wait for january now lol

I think you're right there. Facing it with a bit of trepidation but I'm sure we can do it! Thanks for your support this year and for the inspiration. You have done so brilliantly. All the best for an even slimmer 2012!

I think you're right there. Facing it with a bit of trepidation but I'm sure we can do it! Thanks for your support this year and for the inspiration. You have done so brilliantly. All the best for an even slimmer 2012!

Yes, well said. A happy, healthy and progressively slimmer 2012 to all! xx

Here's to us reaching our goals this year :) may 2012 bring us the slimmer healthier year we dream of x x x x

Hey Dee.... harsh is as harsh does!! You will knock this weight its not a problem for you! In fact its a walk in the park girl lol xxxx

Back