Ready to make a change!!!

well done chick you brilliant girl you x

Fantastic stuff Dee - big well done you x

Hi Dee,
Just wanted to say that I've loved reading your posts over the last few days and you really are an inspiration,wishing you all the best for 2012 hun xxx

well done Dee, WTG girl :)

WOW.... Today has been truly horrific.... My god!!!!

Seriously debating TFR as some sort of stabilty as my life is about to be turned upside down!!!!

: (

Oh Dee so sorry to hear today has been so bad for you. I can understand TFR being a stable force - once you're back into it you feel back in control but I must admit I had forgotten how difficult week 1 can be. Do what is right for you and don't be too hard on yourself. You've done great things.

I think it will give me some control back.... Rather than turning to food... i havent yet but its a pre emtive strike!! Lol...

Dee, are you ok Hun? Really hoping things are ok with you. Please remember we are all here for you if you need us.

Sending you lots of love. Xxxx

Hey Mrs! Whats up hun? Hope your ok, and keep ya pecker up... I know what you mean about the comfort of tfr though XXXXX

Dee, if you decide to get back on TFR then you know you will get all the support here that you need.

If you don't come back I know you have learned food will not make you feel better. Absolutely not. Look at what you achieved with weight loss and exercise. It's incredible. And YOU did that. Sorry for the tough love but you I'm just trying to help you figure out what I know you would have worked out for yourself anyway. Just giving a little nudge in the right direction!!!!

Keep strong Deezer.

Thanks girls.... Just thinking i would normally eat!!! I haven't... if anything i've probably not had enough to eat... which is as bad.... i don't feel like eating so maybe with shakes i at least would be getting everything i needed!!!

Just need to be in control of something!!!!

WOW.... Today has been truly horrific.... My god!!!!

Seriously debating TFR as some sort of stabilty as my life is about to be turned upside down!!!!

: (

Oh that sounds ominous hun! Hope you're OK. Sending huge hugs and the offer of a friendly shoulder.........

xx

It's cos were the nicest group of peeps :D x x x

Hi Dee

How are you doing sweetie? Worried about you!

Dx

In all honesty i'm all over the place....

BUT... I haven't turned to food.... i've stuck to 2 shakes and a VERY sensible meal....

Its kept me feeling ok!!!

Thank you all!!!

Love you muchly!! x

In all honesty i'm all over the place....

BUT... I haven't turned to food.... i've stuck to 2 shakes and a VERY sensible meal....

Its kept me feeling ok!!!

Thank you all!!!

Love you muchly!! x

Oh good for you sweetheart! Stay strong

Hi Dee, ur doin so well diet wise! The weight will melt off u. Am so proud of u hunni n big hugs for emotional n stressful stuff.
Xxx

Back