Ready to make a change!!!

hey deezer how many shakes u on for the slim nd save . is it d same as lipotrim

You can have 3 products a day or 4.... If you have 3 you can have 100g of protein and 200g of veg too.....

Think if you have the 4 you can also have the veg....

I have porridge for brekkie, a shake for dinner, a meal pack with some veg for tea and then a bar in the evening....

I do however keep cooked chicken in the fridge for emergencies!!! ; )

You thinking about swapping hun??

X

ye I'm thinkin bout it I've been off lipotrim since Jan and gained d weight . do u have to eat the veg nd protein

No you can do the 4 pack plan..... I mostly have 4 packs and a bit of veg with my tea... 100g or so... just to bulk it up!! X

might try it as a lot cheaper than lipotrim .. I wonder how long it delivers take to Ireland . are shakes nice

might try it as a lot cheaper than lipotrim .. I wonder how long it delivers take to Ireland . are shakes nice

Hi Loopylou...I'm in Ireland too and if you order in the morning they usually try and dispatch the same day so I got mine in 3 days. Am gearing up for starting next Tuesday. Best of luck with it hun x

Thats pretty good time wise for Ireland isn't it!?? You girls over there dont half seem to get the rough end of the stick with things!!!

So true! And at least we're getting it at more or less the same price as you guys (with a bit extra for delivery of course), not like the Lipotrim which is a scandalous price here compared to the UK!
Oh and send us some of that sunshine too, don't be greedy now!!!! Though the sun really is trying to squeeeeeze through here in Dublin. :character00238:

Ooooh yessss there it is!!! Yay, park at lunchtime methinks!

Big time! x

Deezer said:
OMG i love the sunshine!!! Makes so much of a difference to your day doesn't it??? X

Defo, am out with dogs for a walk to cheer myself up n it's working ;-)

Fingers crossed for a good summer then girls that would be amazing this year! Xx

hey shivie how much they charge for delivery

Its the best time of year for me, the spring sunshine and clocks going forward tomorrow..... extra daylight always helps ;) Really really hope we get some hot sun this year.... preferably in june please God, especially in Cornwall LOL :)

hey shivie how much they charge for delivery

Gosh I can't remember LoopyLou sorry, I didn't keep the docket or the email confirmation once I got the order. It wasn't very much though as An Post delivered it & not a courier. You can select a courier if you prefer but it's a good bit extra.

Doh! smacks head :eek: silly me....its next sat 25th so your right Dee.... havin a senior moment there :rolleyes:...lol
xxx

Back