Ready to make a change!!!

Oh Dee I am so thrilled for you. How amazing - you certainly deserve to feel smug. Big well done. By the way what is lazer lipo? x

Deezer said:
Oooooh start my laser lipo on monday.... I'm very excited!!! Hehe!!!

Hope it helps.... even just a little bit!!!

XXX

Oooooo make sure you let us know how the laser lipo goes.....it's something I'd like to do. You booked it through Groupon right?! I seen the offer in my city last week and was very tempted, I couldn't remember where I'd seen that someone was doing it! Good luck with it xx

I hope it works... Hockey Nut its supposed to break down the fat with laser and you just get rid of it as waste....

A friend of a friend has done it and she lost 4 inches off here belly....

Even if it does anything on my belly I'll be happy.... My tummy is horrible.... I have a slim top, relatively slim legs and my belly is just going last so any boost is good!!!!

I lost 4lb this week!!!! REALLY happy with that!!!! YAY!!! ANother 3 and I'm finally under 200lb!!! That will be amazing!!!

Feeling good!!!

XXX

I hope it works... Hockey Nut its supposed to break down the fat with laser and you just get rid of it as waste....

A friend of a friend has done it and she lost 4 inches off here belly....

Even if it does anything on my belly I'll be happy.... My tummy is horrible.... I have a slim top, relatively slim legs and my belly is just going last so any boost is good!!!!

I lost 4lb this week!!!! REALLY happy with that!!!! YAY!!! ANother 3 and I'm finally under 200lb!!! That will be amazing!!!

Feeling good!!!

XXX

2 stone to go till goal!!! Bring it on!!!! X

I`m ok hun.... same old lol.... enjoying this sunshine and keeping myself busy cleaning & washing etc today... Just off oustside to saok up some VIT D and enjoy a hot, sweet black coffee... Your doing brilliantly Dee XXXX

Whoooohoooo another four gone well done lovely!! Hope the laserlipo goes well I'm so exited for you xx

Well it felt........ Warm! Lol and that was about all..... She said I should see a difference after 4 or 5 sessions!!!!! : ( so I'll have to wait!!!!!!! Boo!!!!!!!

Peach Pip!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at your skinny face!!!!!!! Boodifull! X

Yaaayyyyy 4lbs wooohooo!!! Hope I get that good a result for second weigh-in Thurday morning. You're soooo close now hun...that last 2 stone will fly off. X

Thanks hun...

I'm less grumpy and more of a cow today!!! Lol.... Couple of days i'll be my normal pleasant self again!!!

Please Slim and Save gods..... let me lose 3lb this week then i can weigh one hundred and ninety something.... and not two hundred and something!!!!

X

Onderland....I look forward to joining you in that less grumpy happier place!

Can't wait to be in the onederland numbers! X x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey honey!!

How's it going? You will murder 3lbs! That's an amazing achievement!! Ohhh it will be cocktail time before we know it!!! Xxx

Have fun Dee and remember u need mire than 2 sessions to see any difference ;0) lol x x x

Blooming phone more not mire!!! Lol x x x

Back