Ready to make a change!!!

I've lost an inch off my tummy since Monday!!!!!!!

Whether that's Lipo/swimming/weight loss..........A combination of them all I don't care! I'm doing something right!!!!!!

X

:happy096: :happy036::clap::party0011:

YAY!!!!!!! thats brilliant news hun.... sounds like the lipo is working to me ;) xxx

Am I a size 14 yet???

What about now???

now??

Ha...... I've been dieting now for 10 months.... Dont get me wrong I'm not complaining.... But I'm friggin bored of it now....

My present to myself for hitting my Easter challenge was a nice Easter egg.... But i've bought it (As needed to use the voucher!!!) but I've decided not to have any until I've got another stone off....

I've also got a self imposed tattoo ban until I can sit in that chair in a pair of size 14's!!!!!!

So.... Another coke zero it is..... As Easter eggs wont earn themselves!!!!

: )

X

Wat lipo u gettin done

Am I a size 14 yet???

What about now???

now??

Ha...... I've been dieting now for 10 months.... Dont get me wrong I'm not complaining.... But I'm friggin bored of it now....

My present to myself for hitting my Easter challenge was a nice Easter egg.... But i've bought it (As needed to use the voucher!!!) but I've decided not to have any until I've got another stone off....

I've also got a self imposed tattoo ban until I can sit in that chair in a pair of size 14's!!!!!!

So.... Another coke zero it is..... As Easter eggs wont earn themselves!!!!

X
Awww darl.... this dieting lark is a life time thing eh.... but you`ll get there you will!!!! I want to be size 14 on bottom.... badly.... but looks like I`m a pear shape in any case size 14 on top 16 on bottom... :/ hey ho thats life.... I said at the beginning that I`d be happy reaching a size 14, but thinking about it when I`m at 10 stone its likely i`ll be a size 12 on top and 14 on bottom then..... and you will be smaller I think.. so cheer up chick.... ta doin brill and Rome wasn`t built in a day remember xxxxxx

I have 2 stone to go..... And i have 2 weeks of SLim and save left..... I think i am going to Re-feed when I've finished the 2 weeks.... and get the last stone ish off healthy eating!!! I'm so excited!!!

: ) x

Soooooo -3lb for me this week.... So wanted to be in the 190's!!! But bang on 200lb will Ding dang do for me!!!!!

I feel slimmer today.... you know when you have those days when your like.... Ooooh i can see my feet past my belly.... Lol..

My easter egg is firmly stashed at the back of the cupboard for in a stones time...... Sooooo It will be get as much off as i can in the next 2 weeks, re-feed and then low GI for the remainder of my journey!!!

I'm so excited!!!!

X

Yay!!!! bloomin well done and well deserved.. you`ve done so well and have come so far... I think its a great idea going onto healthy eating again... its what we need to learn eh darl.. XXXXX

Thats it!!!

It wouldnt cross my mind if i was getting big 5lb losses.... but i reckon I cn do 3/4lb a week eating and exercising!!! X

I'm in turmoil at the minute.....

I have a friend that i dont see often coming up at the end of the month!!! And i have a planned weekend off!!!

I keep thinking re-feed before then and enjoy it and then low GI to goal.... But now I'm thinking maybe just have a couple of days off and then get back on plan!!!

Urghhh.... I dont know what to do.....

I think I'm going to decide for sure next week.... When I'm due to place my next order (Or not as the case may be!!!)

Suppose S&S is still there id Low GI doesnt work for me!!!

Hmmmmmmmm

Well.... Today i went to the gym first thing!!! Was ace!!! Then had my fat zapped!!!

I have lost 2.5 inches off my belly in a week!!!! So whatever i'd doing in combination with the lipo is working!!! So happy!!!!

I didnt get on the scales this morning either!!! Trying to only weigh on weigh day!!! Which is hard but i think i need to be in control of the scales an not the other way round!!!

Other than that all good!!!

: ) X

2.5 inches in a week is bloody awesome in fact 2.5 inches any time is pretty awesome!! Well done xx

Ooohhh darl, thats fab news! bet your getting into those jeans and theres room to spare now!! woohoooo well done xxxx

Well done, that's great! xxx

So i annoyingly knocked myself out of ketosis the other day by not concentrating on what i was eating!!! Grrrr....

So to motivate myself back into thing i've taken some pics to motivate me!!!

This is the horrible start pic (I HATE THIS SO MUCH!!!)

154634_462876887092_715337092_6064449_3536177_n-4.jpg

This was mid way on my journey!!

IMG-20111116-00377-1.jpg

This is today!!!!

IMG-20120411-00656.jpg

Damn you arse!!! DAMN YOU!!!! Lol....

X

Ahhh the dog breath hath returneth!!!! Lol....

So well on my way to ketosis if not already there!!!

Crikey i have that training session today at the gym with my friend!!! Well scared!!! REALLY wish i hadnt volounteered myslelf now!!! What if i fall flat on my face???

Eeeeek!!! HELL!!!!

Oh well cant back out now!!

X

You will be fine lovely, look how fit you are now with your running !! Have fun it might be a brilliant new thing for you ! Glad to hear your dog breath is back lol I'm also back in ketosis today (well that is what the little stick says) ! Hurrah !! Onwards and downwards onwards and downwards, hopefully i'll only be a couple of weeks behind you finally getting to my goal, then we will have to go out for cocktails and dancing looking all slinky and gorgeous in our skinny mini new clothes. The world won't know whats hit it !

Back