Ready to make a change!!!

I've used YouTube to learn how to knit - however, what pieces I produce would not be gift worthy! But at least it keeps my hands busy! :)

I will be SO happy when I can start Nordic walking...once I can stop pushing a stroller! I sometimes wonder if I'll be able to walk upright without it supporting me~ it's been 6 years I've been using one! LOL

I've used YouTube to learn how to knit - however, what pieces I produce would not be gift worthy! But at least it keeps my hands busy! :)

I will be SO happy when I can start Nordic walking...once I can stop pushing a stroller! I sometimes wonder if I'll be able to walk upright without it supporting me~ it's been 6 years I've been using one! LOL
Crikey.... you need to get a telly ;)

Hehe!!

Hehehheheee!!!

320148_288054334554696_100000503964087_1204533_242965139_n.jpg

Do you know if Oolong tea is safe? I can't find anywhere if it's leaf, bark or flower...I made the mistake and drank a cup of camomile last night without even thinking -- I was gutted once it dawned on me what I had done...oh I pray this hasn't messed up my ketosis! :(

Do you know if Oolong tea is safe? I can't find anywhere if it's leaf, bark or flower...I made the mistake and drank a cup of camomile last night without even thinking -- I was gutted once it dawned on me what I had done...oh I pray this hasn't messed up my ketosis! :(
I don't think one cup will make a difference hun i really don't!!!

If in doubt about anything email LT they will let you know if things are safe to drink!!! : ) x

This week my favourite thing is......

Peppermint and fennel tea!!!!!!

May I also recommend my newest find.....*drum roll*....Dr. Stuart's Slim Plus tea!
It's delish! :7834:
Main ingredients are fennel, linden leaves, dandelion root & galangal root.
Got it in Holland & Barratt

x S

I'm 99.99% certain that Oolong tea will be made just from the leaves. I'm also very sure that one cup of camomile won't knock you out of ketosis, or even if it (technically) does, you'd be back in in such a short amount of time you wouldn't notice...

Take care,
Marianne x

Thanks everyone- of all things to "cheat" with...camomile tea...HA! My 1st weigh in is Friday...I'm relieved to know that I didn't botch my week's hard work!

Good luck for tom hunni x although luck wont come into it, youll be fine! xxx

A tough week, but a tougher woman... Well done for getting through. Mx

-6lb!!! Yippeeeeee!!!!!

:worthy::happy096::worthy:OMG...I now crown you Queen of Lipotrim :king2: Another super-duper loss for ya babe! Sooooo sooooo proud of you! xxx

x S

well done and i can confirm that you have lost a human skin this week lol xx

-6 lbs?! That's great news! As it would happen, I picked up a 5 lb bag of flour this afternoon...so I'm VERY impressed! Makes you wonder though doesn't it...where does it go? I mean, we KNOW where it goes, but... wow...!? -6 lbs... Keep it up girl~ :D

Wow. What they all said... Fantasticly well done, you.

Back