Ready to make a change!!!

ElectricLilac said:
Random question for you miss dee but when you got your beautiful new hair cut did you hair dresser say anything about your hair in a falling out diet sort of way ??? I desperately need mine cut but am worried about the hand fulls of hair that are going to come out when they wash and brush it i just don't know if i should wait ??

With regards to the onesie google it and have a look at the the all in one company you can have ears and a tail lol amazing !

Haha mine has devil horns and a tail x

Random question for you miss dee but when you got your beautiful new hair cut did you hair dresser say anything about your hair in a falling out diet sort of way ??? I desperately need mine cut but am worried about the hand fulls of hair that are going to come out when they wash and brush it i just don't know if i should wait ??

With regards to the onesie google it and have a look at the the all in one company you can have ears and a tail lol amazing !
She didnt mention anything but then i had washed it in the morning!!! When i was chatting to her i'd said that i would like it to look thicker as it was pretty fine!!! And she said....

I quote!!!!
Yeah but its in gorgeous condition!!! Errrr ok!!! Lol....

But yeah it was fine hun!!! XXX

Second session of C25K Done!! Legs a little more wobbly than last time but still did it!!! No stopping!!! Super chuffed with myself!!

Feeling a bit headachey today but going to get some water down see if it goes....

X

Well Done Dee :) ... have a lil rest as your doing something new it sometimes wipes our body out at first ...but sure you'll get use to doing the C25K :) x x x

Second session of C25K Done!! Legs a little more wobbly than last time but still did it!!! No stopping!!! Super chuffed with myself!!

Feeling a bit headachey today but going to get some water down see if it goes....

X

Well done Dee. Hope the water did the trick. xxxxx

all this running malarky, you are a braver girl than i Miss Dee, congrats x

Well the thing that i've realised is.... i like nice things..... lol... to eat and drink and i have no intention of cutting them ALL out!!! So... the exess i have to burn off.... simples.... if i can run 3 miles 3 or 4 times a week then i will be fine.... The programme will be 10 weeks long so will end more or less as i'm close to goal!!! Good timing ey?? Lol.... I can't wait till i can exercise properly!!! I want to tae up a sport but not sure what.... i'm thinking of walking..... As in mountains and the like.... how cool would it be to walk up Ben Nevis!!! Thats a Very very long term goal!!!

is everyones hair falling out? mine seems to be fine. i'm quite confused now? xx

I can't wait till i can exercise properly!!! I want to tae up a sport but not sure what.... i'm thinking of walking..... As in mountains and the like.... how cool would it be to walk up Ben Nevis!!! Thats a Very very long term goal!!![/QUOTE]

Its always good to set longer term goals as they keep us focused. I've decided that once I'm down to goal I'm gonna take up netball as I use to love it at school and would desperately love to get back into playing and like you said Dee....I can burn off any excess without having a melt down for gain a few pounds when back eating properly again. Dee you are such a great motivation for me on here...its lovely to see the weight I need to lose can be lost :) Thanks honey x x x

So the last pair of jeans are left.... from 'old stock' lol.... Tried em on yesterday and they fit!!! SO off out i went... chuffed with myself.... Size 20!!! Winner!!!

Met my mum for coffee.... nipped ito the loo.... as you do a billion times a day on this diet!!! Catch a glimpse of the label and they're only 18's!!!

I nearly fell off the loo!!!! They must be big!!! Old New look sizes!!! I couldn't believe it!!! HEheeeeeee!!!

Weigh in tomorrow!!! Hoping for 3lb!!! *Crosses fingers*

Well done, i bet u were smilin non stop. Its such a great feelin n such a confidence boost, u r really well n u will b at goal in no time
Fingers crossed for tomoz Hun. Good luck.
;-)

Deezer said:
So the last pair of jeans are left.... from 'old stock' lol.... Tried em on yesterday and they fit!!! SO off out i went... chuffed with myself.... Size 20!!! Winner!!!

Met my mum for coffee.... nipped ito the loo.... as you do a billion times a day on this diet!!! Catch a glimpse of the label and they're only 18's!!!

I nearly fell off the loo!!!! They must be big!!! Old New look sizes!!! I couldn't believe it!!! HEheeeeeee!!!

Whoooohooooo that's awesome Hun! Xx

Deezer said:

Well done Deezer
Good luck for tommorow hun :)

thats fantastic, really pleased for you. you'll be in those 16s in no time xx

Well the thing that i've realised is.... i like nice things..... lol... to eat and drink and i have no intention of cutting them ALL out!!! So... the exess i have to burn off.... simples.... if i can run 3 miles 3 or 4 times a week then i will be fine.... The programme will be 10 weeks long so will end more or less as i'm close to goal!!! Good timing ey?? Lol.... I can't wait till i can exercise properly!!! I want to tae up a sport but not sure what.... i'm thinking of walking..... As in mountains and the like.... how cool would it be to walk up Ben Nevis!!! Thats a Very very long term goal!!!

Couldn't agree more. I want to be able to enjoy my food and be careful not paranoid about my weight. I'd like to run regularly and take up badminton again, I used to really love it when I was younger/fitter. Great news on the jeans front Dee! Go you!

I found a really nice pair of size 16s (hardly worn) at a recent jumble sale and so for 20p I have some motivation hanging in
the wardrobe!

Dx

-4lb!!! SOoooo pleased with that!!!!

I have lost over 4 stone!!!

Also i lost over half the weight i want to lose!!! I NEVER EVER thought i would be able to do this!!!

So happy today!!!!

XXX

Back