Ready to make a change!!!

Dee....that's incredible!

What an inspiration you are girl xx

Come on chicken, chin up. Just LOOK at how well you've done and think what a fab time you're gonna have in Glasgow.

xx

I don't feel like one today!!! But thank you!!! : ) x
don't be so silly woman, of course you are an inspiration, always, look at what you have achieved, look at your piccies you are amazing and don't you forget it !!!

wow look at that waist!!! xx

o vow Dee
look at all the hard work you have put in.
absolutely fantastic

Aww thank you all.... i've just re-jigged all my signature and set myself another mini goal to motivate me a bit!!! : ) x

Lol... Life of Brian!!! This is SO cheering me up!!! Night peeps!!

Love and strength to you all!!! XXX

Deezer said:
Lol... Life of Brian!!! This is SO cheering me up!!! Night peeps!!

Love and strength to you all!!! XXX

Haha beautiful film....
He's not the messiah... He's a very naughty boy!!!!

hope you are feeling better today lovely you look a-mazing in that pic and you know what Glasgow and Christmas will be here before you know it ... Goals flying all over the place!!! Xxx

lol... thought i needed something a bit closer than xmas.... I feel brill today.... jumped on the scales (Naughty naughty) 1.5lb down.... so i was rewarded for sticking it out!!!

Saturday nights are definately by biggest danger time! I need a Saturday night hobby lol....

Dee....I am exactly the same ...jumped on the scales this morning and 2lbs down :) see our good work was rewarded ;)

Peachy ...I am having to go to church on sunday's to get married in a particular church ....I nearly wet myself laughing when one of the vicars was going through a reading and it said "he's not the messiah" I sooooo wanted to add that comment but just giggled to myself instead ~lol~ x x x

Dee....I am exactly the same ...jumped on the scales this morning and 2lbs down :) see our good work was rewarded ;)

Peachy ...I am having to go to church on sunday's to get married in a particular church ....I nearly wet myself laughing when one of the vicars was going through a reading and it said "he's not the messiah" I sooooo wanted to add that comment but just giggled to myself instead ~lol~ x x x

Hee hee! Well done girls!

......but what have the Romans ever done for us? :8855:

Denise week 8 - 9lbs gone!! blooming hell girl its just flying off you, well done x

Denise week 8 - 9lbs gone!! blooming hell girl its just flying off you, well done x

i wish my losses were that big! im having to settle on 3-4 lbs a week but its better off than on i say!! xx

i wish my losses were that big! im having to settle on 3-4 lbs a week but its better off than on i say!! xx

Before this diet, could you imagine yourself ever saying the words "settle for 3-4 lbs a week"?! Isn't it great? :8855:

i know, i was happy with 1 a week at slimming world. although it was usually a gain lol. i used to be too easily tempted by maccies xx

My target is 4lb a week.... I' happy with that!!! Know i won't lose as much as i did at first!!!

As i'm 4 stone lighter!!! Crikey!! Weird when you type it!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Yes but bear in mind there was just a 2 lb loss the week before!

I tend to imagine tiny little, elastic- armed people clinging stubbornly to packs of lard. Some weeks, despite being 100% they won't let go......their arms just stretch and stretch and stretch but the lard stays put. :cry: Then, suddenly Boinnnnggggg! - they lose their grip!
:D

Back