Ready to make a change!!!

hmmmmmmm Do you think i should go blonde again???

n715337092_670378_6847.jpg

I'm actually really loving the copper tone you have right now hun! I might be a bit biased though seeing as I'm copper too! I think it's a beautiful colour for the time of year, you could rock any colour though xx

I think that's a proper summer hair colour the blonde ;) .... for now warmer tones look lovely :) x x x

YAY!!! Week three session 1 of C25K done!!!

I feel AMAZING!!!!! HEHE!!! Really thought i'd have to stop but didn't!!!

*Pats self on back!!!*

*Pats self on back!!!*

Well DONE! You're on your way now lovey....no question. I've learned not to pre-judge these workouts, it is just incredible what you can do if you try!

FAN-TAS-TIC! Proud of you.....so I will pat you on the back too.:D

Dx

Thanks hun!!!

: )

I just wish the scales would budge.... i am absolutely stuck and 16 stone.... they just will not show under : (

So i have a few thigs to do today and then i'm going to go out on my bike..... Try and get under it in the next couple of days....

My treat to myself next week will be some running stuff..... gonna get myself outside!!!! *Scared*

x

Dee... your doing amazingly well honey :) and such a motivational support to me :) Just remember the clothing ;) ...don't focus too heavily *excuse the punn* on the scales. Sometimes you lose inches rather than lbs...I found that the other week ;) x x x

Thanks hun!!!

: )

I just wish the scales would budge.... i am absolutely stuck and 16 stone.... they just will not show under : (

So i have a few thigs to do today and then i'm going to go out on my bike..... Try and get under it in the next couple of days....

My treat to myself next week will be some running stuff..... gonna get myself outside!!!! *Scared*

x

Oh Dee! Don't worry about the scales hun! I know you've set yourself a target, and that's great but not if you allow it to be more important than all the other great things you're achieving!
You are getting fitter and healthier with every day that passes even if the scales are stuck. Tru's right, I bet you are losing inches. The extra weight is water retention and it will suddenly go!

Now....lecture over! Enjoy your cycle but don't push yourself too hard. Your weight is just a number....look in the mirror girl and think back to how it felt when you completed you're run.

Be proud!

Dx

*Pats self on back!!!*

Great going chick....next stop the London Olympics???!!!

xx S

I am at a point where i dont mind the diet.... i struggle sometimes.... but the results are worth it....

But i tell you what..... I miss my social life lol....

I miss having dinner with my friends!!!! Roll on goal!!!!

WAAHHHHHHHHHH I CAVED.....

Lol... It came out of nowhere.... and of all things..... beetroot!!!

I'm p***** off with myself but hey ho what can you do....???

It has however made me realise that weighing everyday is not working for me anymore... i am (Thanks Denise!) concentrating on the numbers and being upset that they are not moving!!! When i'm doing well at my running... my waist is definately smaller... I should be looking at my achievements not obsessing over numbers!!!

Hey i didnt get fat overnight and i ceratiny wont get lim overnight!!! So heres to not giving up....

I am no longer going to Weigh everyday.... Saturday mornings only!!!

I am also going to take that half stone back off my Xmas challenge as i think i was seeing it as being too daunting.... My ticker is t encourage not scare me.....

However i am going to change my overall goal to get me to a BMI of 25....

I'm not feeling my usual positive self so i amm just re-jigging my outlook if that makes sense!!!

Right i'm off to re-do my stats....

*Hangs head in shame!!!*

Beetroot? BEETROOT? Oh Dee! Sorry..... I know you're cross with yourself but BEETROOT? That did make me laugh :D

But.......

Whilst I might question your taste in nibbles (shakes head in amazement) everything else you've said in your confession makes perfect sense! I think that Xmas Challenge ticker was doing your head in girl!

You are doing brilliantly.....and don't you forget it!

Dx

So have you got a purple tongue now?

Hugs xx

WAAHHHHHHHHHH I CAVED.....

Lol... It came out of nowhere.... and of all things..... beetroot!!!

I'm p***** off with myself but hey ho what can you do....???

It has however made me realise that weighing everyday is not working for me anymore... i am (Thanks Denise!) concentrating on the numbers and being upset that they are not moving!!! When i'm doing well at my running... my waist is definately smaller... I should be looking at my achievements not obsessing over numbers!!!

Hey i didnt get fat overnight and i ceratiny wont get lim overnight!!! So heres to not giving up....

I am no longer going to Weigh everyday.... Saturday mornings only!!!

I am also going to take that half stone back off my Xmas challenge as i think i was seeing it as being too daunting.... My ticker is t encourage not scare me.....

However i am going to change my overall goal to get me to a BMI of 25....

I'm not feeling my usual positive self so i amm just re-jigging my outlook if that makes sense!!!

Right i'm off to re-do my stats....

*Hangs head in shame!!!*

Hun dont kick yourself too hard its not the end of the world, you are such an inspiration to so many people so get that head held high!!! beetroot.... so what! i understand you putting the christmas ticker down a notch so as not to be too daunting and hitting that goal will give you a massive boost! come on girl 6 weeks to go til christmas :)
also ive just told trulea off for weighing in every day .... do not make me wag my finger at you too :) chin up honey! xx

Oh....and Dee?

If it makes you feel any better, I just had a VERY close brush with an onion bajee! (that's why I'm on here, sorting m head out! ). Honestly, if my son hadn't walked in I think I would have been on the outside of it by now! He said he didn't want it (it was left over from my other son's takeaway last night) so I've made him bury it deep in the bin!

xx

Hun dont kick yourself too hard its not the end of the world, you are such an inspiration to so many people so get that head held high!!! beetroot.... so what! i understand you putting the christmas ticker down a notch so as not to be too daunting and hitting that goal will give you a massive boost! come on girl 6 weeks to go til christmas :)
also ive just told trulea off for weighing in every day .... do not make me wag my finger at you too :) chin up honey! xx
I think i just felt like i wasnt achieving.... or at least not feeling good about what i was achieving... and concentrating on those bloody numbers!!! x

Back