Ready to make a change!!!

thats brilliant then hun, besides you wont have far to go to goal anyway will you? xx

Just posted you on FB but thought I'd repeat it here - am so pleased for you - you sound as if you have got it all really sorted in your head and I am sure you will do the last bit easily however you choose to do it. You have done amazingly well and not only that, you have inspired so many with your fab positive attitude - you are a real star! x

Aww babes hope you will still stick around though yeah? Whatever you decide is A OK with us lot.... as we all want you to be H A P P Y Besides I know you will kick butt at what ever you decide to do and approach things hun WELL DONE YOU XX

Sounds like you've got it all sorted in your head there Dee! I must say it sounds v sensible to refeed if you're going to do loads of exercise; these VCLDs just can't support that level of activity.
Good luck to you hun, though I'm sure you won't need it cos you're soooooooo determined. xx

Looks like we're both on our LT run-down now, I'm switching to the Cambridge plan on December 7th! Can't wait to have sone different flavours.....especially soup flavours :D

I also want to be 6 stone down before I finish so we will make our final approach to the runway at Slimville airport together!

Like you I've been giving a lot of thought to the transition back to proper food and, whilst I will be doing the CD 'Sole Source' ( their equivalent of LT100%) over Christmas, I too, have decided not to stay on TFR all the way to target. I know I'm going to have to train my brain so, in the new year I'm going to start the CD version of a refeed, which is very, very gradual ..... takes 8 weeks!

Hope you're going to stay on Minimins though babe!

Dx

Well done Dee you are far from a failure you are an inspiration you have helped so many people with their dooms days on LT!! You are defo ready to go back on food as you are so determined so you will continue to loss weigh and be able to enjoy a few Christmas drinks :) I take my hat off for what you have done both in weight loss and support to others!! Hope you will still check in with us keep us on track :) Good luck hun x

Dee Hun

I think you have made the right decision for you. You have done great so far on Lipotrim but if you want to really step up your exercise you would be best to eat more. Your body will also benefit from all the extra workouts.

One word of caution make sure you still keep up with your weekly weigh in's so you can clearly monitor your progress and cut back if you need to. Oh and of course make sure you still post on here ;)

Best wishes

Mel D xx

Dee Hun

I think you have made the right decision for you. You have done great so far on Lipotrim but if you want to really step up your exercise you would be best to eat more. Your body will also benefit from all the extra workouts.

One word of caution make sure you still keep up with your weekly weigh in's so you can clearly monitor your progress and cut back if you need to. Oh and of course make sure you still post on here ;)

Best wishes

Mel D xx
Ooooh i will... i have bought a diary to track my weight twice a week.... this is never going back on!!! x

Sounds like you've got it all sorted in your head there Dee! I must say it sounds v sensible to refeed if you're going to do loads of exercise; these VCLDs just can't support that level of activity.
Good luck to you hun, though I'm sure you won't need it cos you're soooooooo determined. xx

Looks like we're both on our LT run-down now, I'm switching to the Cambridge plan on December 7th! Can't wait to have sone different flavours.....especially soup flavours :D

I also want to be 6 stone down before I finish so we will make our final approach to the runway at Slimville airport together!

Like you I've been giving a lot of thought to the transition back to proper food and, whilst I will be doing the CD 'Sole Source' ( their equivalent of LT100%) over Christmas, I too, have decided not to stay on TFR all the way to target. I know I'm going to have to train my brain so, in the new year I'm going to start the CD version of a refeed, which is very, very gradual ..... takes 8 weeks!

Hope you're going to stay on Minimins though babe!

Dx
That sounds ace Denise... i have just come to an end with it.... its been brilliant it really has... but i need to re-train my brain!!! Re-educate myself... Hopefully my books will arrive today....then i can start swatting up!!! x

Aww babes hope you will still stick around though yeah? Whatever you decide is A OK with us lot.... as we all want you to be H A P P Y Besides I know you will kick butt at what ever you decide to do and approach things hun WELL DONE YOU XX
Ooooh i'll be sticking about definately!!! I couldnt have done it without the support on here.... i'll def keep my daiary going definately!!! I would miss you all too much!! x

Dee...your making the right decision for you :) and there is NO way your a failure...(if your worried about that just look at your before piccies and now the piccie of you in your skinny jeans!) You did that ...no one else ...YOU ...hardly a failure in my book honey :)

Your not stopping your just changing your plan to lose and then maintain your weight. I totally agree about the exercise and needing more food to start your new regime. It makes much more sense to me. Good Luck in your new regime and don't you dare go anywhere as I still have a long way to get to target ~lol~ x x x

Dee...your making the right decision for you :) and there is NO way your a failure...(if your worried about that just look at your before piccies and now the piccie of you in your skinny jeans!) You did that ...no one else ...YOU ...hardly a failure in my book honey :)

Your not stopping your just changing your plan to lose and then maintain your weight. I totally agree about the exercise and needing more food to start your new regime. It makes much more sense to me. Good Luck in your new regime and don't you dare go anywhere as I still have a long way to get to target ~lol~ x x x
I'm not going anywhere!!!! x

Deezer said:
I should be about 1.5/2 stone from goal.... (two dress sizes!)

So excited... I honestly just cannot bear this coldness!!! Lol...

Awww thats great! Well honey you better not just off the face of this planet! You have been such a huge inspiration and help to me and so many other people and I would love to hear about it when you hit goal! you've done so well doing this far on LT and I know you will succeed afterwards too. :) xx

Awww no!!! I'm a lipotrimmer for life!!! I honestly believe that this has saved my life (Is that dramatic?? Lol)

Pics as promised!!!

Start...
154634_462876887092_715337092_6064449_3536177_n-1.jpg

Today...
IMG-20111116-00377.jpg

Gonna get my last LT stone off then get me to a 12 exercising!!!

P.s I sooooo want to do outdoor swimming!!!!! ; )

So the plan is....

• Follow Montignac approach (Thanks Denise)
  • Run 3 times a week
  • Weights (Build up...OH working out a plan)
  • Swim once a week.
  • Cycle once a week
  • Find a Pilates/or yoga class!!!
I'm sooooooo excited!!!!

Deezer said:
Awww no!!! I'm a lipotrimmer for life!!! I honestly believe that this has saved my life (Is that dramatic?? Lol)

Pics as promised!!!

Start...

Today...

Gonna get my last LT stone off then get me to a 12 exercising!!!

P.s I sooooo want to do outdoor swimming!!!!! ; )

Awwww honey that makes me so proud you should definitely give outdoor swimming a go it's awesome!!! And you look amazing hun!! Xxx

Back