Ready to make a change!!!

Mind you I`m doing the toning chairs which do all the body work outs.... lost 10 inch all over last year so combine that with Lipotrim and should be alright I think... :)

Mind you I`m doing the toning chairs which do all the body work outs.... lost 10 inch all over last year so combine that with Lipotrim and should be alright I think... :)

OK I'm going to show my ignorance here...... what is a toning chair? :confused:

Feeling awesome today!!!!

100 crunches done!!! And guess what.... the skinny jeans are on and i would actually go outside in them lol.... Amazing....

And the jeans that were the 'last ones from the old stock' The smallest i had in my collection are jut too big.... i think i'll get another couple of weeks out of em as work jeans but then they are going in the bin!!!!

Today is a good day...

Looking forward to my run tomorrow!!! : )

xxx

I was thinking of looking into toning tables . Prob the same thing as the chairs . I have a bad Back and arthritis so can't do a lot of walking .but I didn't know if the worked ! Obviously they do :) I'll go and enquire today :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

100 crunches done!!! And guess what.... the skinny jeans are on and i would actually go outside in them lol.... Amazing....

And the jeans that were the 'last ones from the old stock' The smallest i had in my collection are jut too big.... i think i'll get another couple of weeks out of em as work jeans but then they are going in the bin!!!!

Today is a good day...

xxx

Woo Hoooo! < skips around kitchen >. That's Fan-tas- tic!
Sooooo pleased for you hun, cos you've worked so hard
(crunches! Wow .....I'm in awe!) :D :D :D

Woo Hoooo! < skips around kitchen >. That's Fan-tas- tic!
Sooooo pleased for you hun, cos you've worked so hard
(crunches! Wow .....I'm in awe!) :D :D :D
I tell you what denise.... its taken me about 3 weeks to get up to a hundred and i need a bit of time between sets but my tummy has gone down dramatically....

Between that and the Clarins cream the part of my body i hate the most is becoming positively......bearable lol...

OK I'm going to show my ignorance here...... what is a toning chair? :confused:
Its a chair you sit in but it has various parts that you hold and resist as they work out diff parts of your body.... there are 6 chairs I use in rotation for 5 mins at a time, so that 30 min body workout.... :) XX

I was thinking of looking into toning tables . Prob the same thing as the chairs . I have a bad Back and arthritis so can't do a lot of walking .but I didn't know if the worked ! Obviously they do :) I'll go and enquire today :) x

They do hun, but the chairs are more body specific to certain areas.... tummy. arms, bum, waist legs etc etc . My least fave chair is the flys and thighs *ouch* lol xx and my fave is the tummy cruncher and waist away....xx

Louloubellehoney said:
They do hun, but the chairs are more body specific to certain areas.... tummy. arms, bum, waist legs etc etc . My least fave chair is the flys and thighs *ouch* lol xx and my fave is the tummy cruncher and waist away....xx

I'll see if they have the chairs when I go .don't know if thr expensive tho thanks for the advice x

Just been weighed 6 off :) that's 20 off in three weeks :) happy x

Well done! :D

Keep up the good work ;)

Today is a good day...

xxx

So so proud of ya babe! You've just made bouncing back into an art-form!! Shake and shimmy in those skinnies!

x S

Well done indeed! I think you should post a pic of yourself in these skinnie jeans so we can all see how fab you look in them x

I agree!!!! Pic pic pic pic pic pic pic!!

x S

SOooooo... i have come to a decision and i'm coming off LT on the 4th December!!!

I feel i have come to the end of my path with it for various reasons....

I will have done 19 weeks and i have decided to set myself a goal of a stome off by then!!! Fingers crossed!!! Which will mean 6 stone off!!!

I want to dramatically increase my exercise regime so that is going to have to include eating...

I'm starting to plan my re-feed and menus!!!

I have to start re-thinking my eating sometime.... I am torn between feeling like a complete failure and knowing its the right decision for me!!!

I'm not upset or hungry or have caved its just been milling around in my mind for a couple of weeks that i want to get the last bit off the old fashioned way!!!

Lipotrim has given me an amazing head start!!!!

It has changed my life it really has.... So i'm raising a glass to T-18 days!!!!

Back