Ready to make a change!!!

Let's all raise a glass (of water of course!) to the lovely Dee!! Our rock of determination! I know you've given this a mighty amount of consideration and am delighted for you that you've gained the confidence to know that you're now set for life, and have fully embraced your new-found lust for living!
I can only hope that I can follow in your footsteps on the exercise front!
You've come full circle now in every sense and I wish you the very very best with it all.
You've been such encouragement to me and everyone else here in our quest for happiness in our own skins!
I'll probably be starting re-feed (properly this time!) maybe the week after you so I'll be hanging on your every post to see how you go about it and will be hounding you for advice no doubt!!
Know you'll be sticking around here for sure so we'll keep you on track if you're finding things tricky!!
Your goal is too close now for you to go any which way but forwards toward it!
Tonnes of luv & bear-hugs xx

x S

Let's all raise a glass (of water of course!) to the lovely Dee!! Our rock of determination! I know you've given this a mighty amount of consideration and am delighted for you that you've gained the confidence to know that you're now set for life, and have fully embraced your new-found lust for living!
I can only hope that I can follow in your footsteps on the exercise front!
You've come full circle now in every sense and I wish you the very very best with it all.
You've been such encouragement to me and everyone else here in our quest for happiness in our own skins!
I'll probably be starting re-feed (properly this time!) maybe the week after you so I'll be hanging on your every post to see how you go about it and will be hounding you for advice no doubt!!
Know you'll be sticking around here for sure so we'll keep you on track if you're finding things tricky!!
Your goal is too close now for you to go any which way but forwards toward it!
Tonnes of luv & bear-hugs xx

x S

Oh Shivie! Well said Hun!
I'll raise a glass of FIZZY (get me! SUCH a wild thing :D) water
to that !

Cheers Dee! Loves ya!

Dx

Oh my god you lot!!! Stop it... i'm nearly crying here lol..

I feel better for making the decision....

I cant wait!!! X

What a lovely post Shivie :) x

Dee you look amazing on your pics .. what a transformation!!! Absolutely awesome well done you!!! :) x

Dee you've done amazingly well...you will continue to carry on and do well with whatever you put your mind to honey :D x x x

OMG the difference in your piccies is amazing!!!! :D ...wel jel ;) x x x

So the plan is....

• Follow Montignac approach (Thanks Denise)
  • Run 3 times a week
  • Weights (Build up...OH working out a plan)
  • Swim once a week.
  • Cycle once a week
  • Find a Pilates/or yoga class!!!
I'm sooooooo excited!!!!

Oh Dee, you do make me smile :) .......you're so much like me.
Gotta have a plan of action! Lol

I'm chuffed to bits that you're so taken with the Montignac method..... I'm sure you won't regret it - it really does work and all that lovely protein will be just what you need to build your fitness! I've been spending a lot of time drooling over the recipes in his Provençal cookbook......I know that, thanks to LT, my head will be in the right place to stick with it for life!

My head will also, hopefully, be attached to a slim body that I will be proud to take care of. :D

Here's to a successful final LT fortnight for you my lovey. I look forward to sharing the rest of your journey

xx

Oh Dee, you do make me smile :) .......you're so much like me.
Gotta have a plan of action! Lol

I'm chuffed to bits that you're so taken with the Montignac method..... I'm sure you won't regret it - it really does work and all that lovely protein will be just what you need to build your fitness! I've been spending a lot of time drooling over the recipes in his Provençal cookbook......I know that, thanks to LT, my head will be in the right place to stick with it for life!

My head will also, hopefully, be attached to a slim body that I will be proud to take care of. :D

Here's to a successful final LT fortnight for you my lovey. I look forward to sharing the rest of your journey

xx
Thanks Denise... been looking through carb content lists online in preperation...

All those carbs i was eating when i thought i was being good!!! : (

Carrots/onions/low fat yogs!!! DOH!!!

Lol... Hoping my books arrive soon... then i can start swatting up!!! x

Deezer said:
Thanks Denise... been looking through carb content lists online in preperation...

What are these books ? And where do you get them ? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The cooked carrots thing staggered me! I always thought I was being really good avoiding spuds with my Sunday roast and having extra carrots! I LOVE raw carrot in my salads now ............when I'm not enjoying a yummy LT shake of course!

Which books did you order? Did you get the cookbook? I love it.....it's got 3 months of meal plans ( lunch and dinner) at he back for Phase 1 (the weight loss phase) which I'm going to use when I come off TFR.

Dx

I've got the lovely bonus that yourself and Denise are gonna be trying this diet way before I'm due to come of TFR ;) so I'll see how you both go with it then might look into doing that eating plan after this yummy diet ;) x x x

What are these books ? And where do you get them ? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have been on my soapbox a bit Cat! If you're interested in understanding a bit more about why certain foods make you gain weight, Michelle Montignac will explode a few myths!

Official web site of the Montignac Method | Home

You need to be prepared to 'unlearn' a lot of what you've been brought up to understand about calories and start to look at food in terms of whether it is a good carbohydrate or , as in the case of a lot of the heavily processed foods we eat today, a bad one that over-stimulates the pancreas and encourages the body to store fat.

Amazon.co.uk: eat yourself slim montignac: Books
9_b

Sorry if I'm overstepping the mark wrt the LT forum, but it can't be a bad thing to look at options for maintenance can it?

Dx

I've got the lovely bonus that yourself and Denise are gonna be trying this diet way before I'm due to come of TFR ;) so I'll see how you both go with it then might look into doing that eating plan after this yummy diet ;) x x x

We'll make sure you have a blow by blow account Tru! xx

Well if you both find it works nicely then I am willing to give it a go as I'm not 100% sure what to follow when back to eating properly again x x x

The cooked carrots thing staggered me! I always thought I was being really good avoiding spuds with my Sunday roast and having extra carrots!

Which books did you order? Did you get the cookbook? I love it.....it's got 3 months of meal plans ( lunch and dinner) at he back for Phase 1 (the weight loss phase) which I'm going to use when I come off TFR.

Dx
I got the book and the recipe book!! YAY!!!!

I got the book and the recipe book!! YAY!!!!

You'll have to fill us in how you get on :) I've ordered the book aswell :) x

You'll have to fill us in how you get on :) I've ordered the book aswell :) x

Oooh! I should soooo be on comission ! ;)

Only kidding......I think it's a message that deserves to be shared. :D

All diets confuse me , if u read gi they say diff to the one u are talkin bout dee lol x I Google some atkins low carb and some are saying u can eat carrots , I'm confused wat diet to follow when I'm done , I'm not finishing tfr till 11 th Jan , but my pharmacist said to keep the weight off the low g.i diet is d best , I'm actually scared to think bout going back eating :( as I dunno which one to follow as all d diets contradict themselves , which is best Dukan ? Atkins ? Low g.i ? I dunno wat I'm gonna do lol !!! Best of luck with Ur 1 deezer and keep me up to date with wat u are doing

You can have carrots they are just relatively high carb for veg.... i dont want to cut down so much i'm in ketosis!!! I just want to be informed enough to keep an eye on the amounts of 'relatively' high carbs things!!! x

Back