Ready to make a change!!!

Week 4 day 2 of C25K done!!! WOW that was hard.... the middle one always seems harder!!!

But all done and dusted!! : ) x

Week 4 day 2 of C25K done!!! WOW that was hard.... the middle one always seems harder!!!

But all done and dusted!! : ) x

Whoop whoop whoooooooooop!

Xx

Just can't keep up with you Dee!! You're making my head spin with all the activity! Bet John is so chuffed at his new improved version....the Dee-3000-Prototype 1 !!!
You're my hero girl! xxx

Just can't keep up with you Dee!! You're making my head spin with all the activity! Bet John is so chuffed at his new improved version....the Dee-3000-Prototype 1 !!!
You're my hero girl! xxx
Aww ta hunni.... My will to get fit has taken over from my will to lose weight.... But i guess the latter will happen anyway!!!

I'm trying frantically to educate myself!!! I'm never ever putting this weight back on!!! X

So you may have gathered i'm rather impatient!!! Lol...

So... I've started my re-feed.... Just with teh way i'm feeling about the diet i dont think i would manage to get back on after Glasgow next week.... Then i would be on a week then off for xmas...

I dont want to give my metabolism that much of a bashing!!! So i'm off to do my re-feed diary.... will post a link....

I thought i'd feel guilty... like the re-feed i did for my hols!! But you know what!! I dont feel bad at all.... This is the start of my new life!!!

Soooooo excited!!!!! So Saturday is my final Lipotrim weigh in!!!!

Thank you all for your constant support!!! xxx

Dee... only YOU can make the decision when you do each stage of this :)

Your doing so much exercise honey I think your body is going to need something extra to help it go along :) x x x

Glad to see you are happy Dee best of luck with your new journey :) cant wait to watch you continue to lose weight just a different way :) x

Aww ta hunni.... My will to get fit has taken over from my will to lose weight.... But i guess the latter will happen anyway!!!

I'm trying frantically to educate myself!!! I'm never ever putting this weight back on!!! X

Dee, I just love your determination. It is soo inspiring!!

Aww fabulous to see you so positive and not beating yourself up about your decisions. Massive WHOOP from me for you being a star :) xx
This time is right for me.... When i did re-feed for my holiday it felt very wrong.... This feels very right!!! x

This time is right for me.... When i did re-feed for my holiday it felt very wrong.... This feels very right!!! x

Which is fantastic to know :) knowing you're making the right decision yourself will make you more determined to succeed and it easier to switch. Positive minds create positive vibes!!

And obviously you'll succeed because you've done the hardest part and made some massive changes that have given you a great start and put you firmly on the right path to goal.

Go Deezer i've every faith in you :) xx

Which is fantastic to know :) knowing you're making the right decision yourself will make you more determined to succeed and it easier to switch. Positive minds create positive vibes!!

And obviously you'll succeed because you've done the hardest part and made some massive changes that have given you a great start and put you firmly on the right path to goal.

Go Deezer i've every faith in you :) xx
Thanks x

Hey Hun :) if the time is right for you then you go for it girl! Give it all you've got like what you have when doing TFR! You will succeed i have no doubt at all :) you are a STAR! And thank you for all the help you've given me over the past two months.... And I will be dropping in on your refeed diary I'll miss you otherwise :) xx

I'm going to put my re-feed in there and then come back to this diary!!! Just dont want to be talking about the F word in the Lipotrim threads!! Tisn't fair!!! x

Deezer said:
I'm going to put my re-feed in there and then come back to this diary!!! Just dont want to be talking about the F word in the Lipotrim threads!! Tisn't fair!!! x

Ahhh not to worry then.... I'm thinking now about Christmas and new year... I'm going to refeed Christmas week then I'm debating.... Maintenance 'v' TFR for new year ??? Xx

Yeah I'm gonna see how I get on... Worst case scenario do a month in the new year.... But really going to try to make the eating/exercising work for me! X

Deezer said:
Yeah I'm gonna see how I get on... Worst case scenario do a month in the new year.... But really going to try to make the eating/exercising work for me! X

Yeah I'm going to take a view on things when I start my refeed as I know I will gain over Christmas do thinking a month in the new year then this monty method that Denise has shown us xx

Yeah I'm going to take a view on things when I start my refeed as I know I will gain over Christmas do thinking a month in the new year then this monty method that Denise has shown us xx

Have made enquiries abou starting a 'Monty' forum ......I think we're gonna need one :D

xx

Back