Ready to make a change!!!

Deezer said:
Fallen off the wagon spectacularly....

This week is awfull...

Cancer is awfull...

Maybe offline for a little while... love to you all... be back soon!!!

XXXX

Hugs Dee xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Dee my lovely take care, have already facebooked you about saturday but if you don't want to/ can't its no problem at all, sorry to hear you are having a bad week, look after yourself xxxx

Awww Dee, we will all be thinking of you, Big Hugs chick, and hope your back here soon xxxxx

Big hugs x

She's hanging on in there.... Unlike me!!

I am rying a new TFR programme.... where i replace food with wine!!

Crikey... Didn't weigh today... will assess the damage next week!!!

Hope your all ok ladies... I miss you!!!

X

Deezer said:

X

Hey lovely, remember to look after yourself too... Not that I'm not a fan of the grape nectar regime! Haha! We all miss u, thinking good thoughts for you and your friend xxx

X

Missing you too Hun. Big hugs xx

Aww Dee, it must be very hard hun, please take care wont you and much love to you and your friend too... miss you, hope you`ll be back soon xxxxx

Okkkkkk here i am t face the music...

My friend Joannie passed away on Sunday in the early hours....

So so sad!!!

So i've had an awfull week.... But like Joanies dad said to me the other night.... she may have left us but the cancer has left her... She's not in pain anymore!!

I've eaten too much and drank (Way!) too much.... And obv i have a 5lb gain...

Was doing my run this morning and had an epiphany... I did this diet as Joan did it before her wedding.... she helped me loads, giving me the cookie recipe etc.... And you know what.... she'd be firt in line to tell me off for undoing my good work...

So.... today... back at the healthy eating/exercising.... Till 1st Jan then Back on TFR for the rest of this weight OFF!!!

Thank you all for your messages/posts/texts.... Love you all!!!

XXX

So so sad!!!

So i've had an awfull week.... But like Joanies dad said to me the other night.... she may have left us but the cancer has left her... She's not in pain anymore!!

Was doing my run this morning and had an epiphany... I did this diet as Joan did it before her wedding.... she helped me loads, giving me the cookie recipe etc.... And you know what.... she'd be firt in line to tell me off for undoing my good work...

So.... today... back at the healthy eating/exercising.... Till 1st Jan then Back on TFR for the rest of this weight OFF!!!

XXX

Oh Dee so sorry to hear about your friend hope all is ok :(

I admire your determination hun you can do this for yourself and for your friend! x

Glad to have you back, was worried about you xxxx

She would be having an absolute s*** fit that i wasn't looking after myself....

So..... onwards and inwards!!!

x

Well done Dee... it is sad when we lose someone we love, but the key is to do exactly what your doing now and think of them and what they would be saying/doing right now... so well done hun to think positive out of a sad situation..... Huge hugs Dee love to you Lou xxxx

Deezer said:

So so sad!!!

XXX

Hey honey that's the spirit!! Your friend will be so proud of you.... finish what you started for yourself and remember you have helped so many others on here like she helped you... Thats the way someone lives on even after their time.. Through other wonderful people they touched.
Glad to have you back lovely xxx

Dee I'm so so sorry to hear that. My mam died in June when my baby was just 11days old. It literally broke my heart and I was a mess so I commend you for being so strong. Thinking about you x x x

oh Dee so sorry to hear your sad news. Your positive attitude is inspiring and what a tribute to your friend to finish off what she helped you start. Take care of yourself - we are thinking of you. Keeping you both in my prayers xxx

Back