Ready to make a change!!!

Hey dee . When u started joggin how llong cud u jog for at start . Really gonna start next week when i get energy
I did the C25k programme hun!!! Its ace!! really works!!!

If i can STS this week then i'll be happy... Period looming and all!!! Pffft!!! Lol...

Bit brighter this morning though.... Going to try to get out of work early and go for a swim!!!! x

Dee another quick question . I plan on doin refeed week for a few weeks like just stick to that 100% but i dont wanna reintroduce carbs till the 4th week if doin it is this ok

Hope you managed to get your swim tonight - exercise really is the best mood lifter. Love the sound of your diet it sounds so sensible. Want to give the healthy eating a try when I come off TFR in a couple of weeks.

Dee another quick question . I plan on doin refeed week for a few weeks like just stick to that 100% but i dont wanna reintroduce carbs till the 4th week if doin it is this ok
Hmmmm I'm not sure hun.... I guess there would be no harm in doing day 1 for a week.... then day 2 for a week.... then day three.... then day four... adding your carbs day four!!! Shouldn't see it being a problem babe.... If in doubt give LT an email...

XX

Hope you managed to get your swim tonight - exercise really is the best mood lifter. Love the sound of your diet it sounds so sensible. Want to give the healthy eating a try when I come off TFR in a couple of weeks.
Ooooh only a couple more weeks hun!! How exciting!! X

The grey mist seems to be lifting... thank god!!! Feeling a bit brighter... Not holding out for a loss this week but would be happy with a STS....

the urge to eat everything that stands in front of me long enough has passed so thats good!!!

Thanks for all your words of encouragement!!! X

Aw dee glad to hear you're feeling a bit more chipper! If the worst that happens is you STS then I'd put that in the win column! I still think you'll have a loss though hun you are a trooper. You managed to get any exercise this week that always makes me feel better xxx

Glad things have turned around and are on the up again... or should I say down..in poundage lol... but a possible sts is just as great :D your doing fantastic... go and enjoy the wind in your face and pump that ground :) xxxx

Hi Dee

It was your diary that I found when I searched Lipotrim on the web... yours and Electric Lilac and you were both SOOOO inspirational to me. Inspired me to go start this diet on tuesday and you have given me the motivation and determination to see it through. I can see so many others here who have been helped by you and your achievement.
Congratulations, and keep the diary going cos its keeping me going xx

Glad your feeling brighter. Fingers crossed for you weigh in. x

-1lb.... Bit gutted.... But know thats a pretty good result for TOTM.....

Here's to a good one next week!!!

X

Hey you Mrs! Remember when you told me a loss is a loss?? Well same to you chick, cos a 1lb loss is brilliant consideriing your on totm! So there :p Well done Dee!! :D BTW lovin your new piccie, love the hair! :D Love to you and please do NOT be gutted, you`ve done very well. XXX

-1lb.... Bit gutted.... But know thats a pretty good result for TOTM.....

Here's to a good one next week!!!

X

Hey Blondie, chin up!

We all know how TOTM screws with your water retention .....not to mention your head. So DON'T LET it!

You're doing brilliantly and don't let those pesky hormones tell you otherwise !

Loving the hair BTW

Dx

Dee...as we've said before honey A loss is a LOSS ;) easier to tell others that than believe it ourselves!

Also you've had a pretty stressful time of late and you've STILL manage to lose that's pretty great going :) don't be so hard on yourself.

Your doing fab as always honey :) keep up the great work and LOVING the blonde hair :) it really suits you x x x love ya loads x x x

hay im new to this but a pound less is always better than a pound gained :) x

Awww thank you all... Your wonderfull.... Going all out this week!!!

Must get into the 14's.......7lb to go!!!!

On the plus size i can't ever remember being as slim as i am at the min....

I had a new tattoo on thursday... I put a pick on FB and more people commented on how slim i looked rather than the tattoo... when considering its on my head lol... was quite cool!!! Lol...

Very positive today!!!

X

Hi Dee

It was your diary that I found when I searched Lipotrim on the web... yours and Electric Lilac and you were both SOOOO inspirational to me. Inspired me to go start this diet on tuesday and you have given me the motivation and determination to see it through. I can see so many others here who have been helped by you and your achievement.
Congratulations, and keep the diary going cos its keeping me going xx
Awww thank you hunni... you nearly made me cry then!!!

Love to you!! And good luck!!! XXX

Awww thank you all... Your wonderfull.... Going all out this week!!!

Must get into the 14's.......7lb to go!!!!

On the plus size i can't ever remember being as slim as i am at the min....

I had a new tattoo on thursday... I put a pick on FB and more people commented on how slim i looked rather than the tattoo... when considering its on my head lol... was quite cool!!! Lol...

Very positive today!!!

X

So you should be! Lol on the FB pic reactions....just goes to show. :D

It's funny trying to think back to when you'd have been slim isn't it? I keep thinking I've got a handle on it, then finding a photo from that time and thinking 'OMG - I was fat then too!' ;)

Dx

Hiya chick, ur doing so so well, n u look stunning in that profile pic miss skinny.
U go girl ;-)
Xxx

Wow Dee you look so fantastic - what an amazing achievement. You should be so proud of yourself. x

Back