Ready to make a change!!!

Lovely run today!!! Round Dovestones....

Finally invested in some proper clothing/trainers....

Now i know its not just a fad!!! Lol..

I absolutely love it... so liberating!!!

Going out again tomorrow!!! Obsessed much!!!???

Hehe!!

x

Deezer said:
Lovely run today!!! Round Dovestones....

Finally invested in some proper clothing/trainers....

Now i know its not just a fad!!! Lol..

I absolutely love it... so liberating!!!

Going out again tomorrow!!! Obsessed much!!!???

Hehe!!

x

Love it Hun! ..... I can feel a 10k event coming on at least! Xxx

I can't believe i'm doing it!!! Absolute madness....

The main thing i noticed today... saw someone i knew... so stopped to talk.. and could actuallty talk.... I wasn't wheezing or anything.. my recovery is brillian at the minute!!! Progress!!!!

Bring on tomorrow!!!

x

Deezer said:
I can't believe i'm doing it!!! Absolute madness....

The main thing i noticed today... saw someone i knew... so stopped to talk.. and could actuallty talk.... I wasn't wheezing or anything.. my recovery is brillian at the minute!!! Progress!!!!

Bring on tomorrow!!!

x

That's Brill hun, that's definite progress! I will tackle dovestones one day soon... My sister puts me to shame with the running though shes training for the marathon!! Now although I'm nowhere even touching on that I've actually surprised myself though ... Misheard one of the prompts earlier when I was running and only twigged when it said workout complete that I'd been running continuously for 6.5min... The scary thing is I could have carried on! It's working!!! Haha!! Xx

Deezer,
You're new pic is fab,you can see how well you've done xxx

You look gorgeous Dee, completely different from the last pic... amazing bone sructure !!
Dont think I'll ever feel thin enough to run... thing is when I stop, my bum still carries on moving for like 5 minutes !! ;-(

xx

Just gotta get at it sweet... I'm the same but these days o dont care lol...

The buzz after is worth it!!!

OMG jumped on the scales and 3lb up!!!! *Waves fist at period water weight*

Hopwfully be gone before Saturday but def by next week.... trying not to get stressed about it.... I just so desperately want to get under 200lb.... even debating a few TFR weeks!!! Lol....

x

You look gorgeous Dee, completely different from the last pic... amazing bone sructure !!
Dont think I'll ever feel thin enough to run... thing is when I stop, my bum still carries on moving for like 5 minutes !! ;-(

xx

Lol Siany! I'm sure that's an exaggeration but let me reassure you that when I started running I used to get a round of applause.....from the fat rolls round my tummy! Sorry if TMI but I do think putting those sorts of worries behind you is the best thing you can do....and the hardest!

Dx

Just gotta get at it sweet... I'm the same but these days o dont care lol...

The buzz after is worth it!!!

OMG jumped on the scales and 3lb up!!!! *Waves fist at period water weight*

Hopwfully be gone before Saturday but def by next week.... trying not to get stressed about it.... I just so desperately want to get under 200lb.... even debating a few TFR weeks!!! Lol....

x

No! don't stress chicken.......repeat after me....

WEIGHT IS JUST A NUMBER! I AM EATING HEALTHILY, EXERCISING REGULARLY AND I AM BLOODY GEORGEOUS!

xx

I just desperately want to be smaller for summer.... but feel like this half stone keeps coming on an then off and then on again!!!

I keep thinking about TFR but i honestly don't think i'd stick to it!!

Will keep going.... know its just my hormones and i'll feel better next week!!! But hate feeling so negative about it!!!

Feel i have stalled!!! : (

Denise is right lady! You're being good with food and exercising properly which is building up those good habits for the long term xxx

And yeah you are bloody gorgeous woman! So give over about a bit of evil water weight! Haha! Xx

Just frustrated... feel i'll never get into the 14 stone bracket!!

Sorry.... feeling sorry for myself!!!

: (

Deezer said:
Just frustrated... feel i'll never get into the 14 stone bracket!!

Sorry.... feeling sorry for myself!!!

: (

Of course you will hun the numbers are going in the right direction and you are doing all the right things, TOTM water weight is just a temporary niggling thing that doesn't count xxx

TOTM is evil as we all well know hunny, BUT remember stick at it and those 3lbs plus some more will be off next week... remember also that you`ll be a lot leaner now with muscle and that always weighs heavier apparently than fat.... Not much comfort I know if its right... sooowwwyy :confused:
But your DEE and your amazing and YOU WILL GET THERE!!!! no doubt about that girlie :D:D L xxxx

Back