Ready to make a change!!!

Hi Dee, just wanted to say you are and have always been my inspiration!! You are so going to nail this ! Keep strong and focus, don't forget we have a skinny minnie date- maybe this summer??

I`m with ya there Dee.... slim summer.... seemed like such a distant dream for sooo long, and now it can and WILL be a reality for us all.... weeeeeeee :D cant wait :D:D:D:D
Re~ Breadmaker ~ Much better for you cos iof your making your own, there is none of the rubbish they add, that makes it bloat us up.. impo anyway.... and yes it can taste very yummy still... hee hee, but yeah NOT YET eh STEP AWAY FROM THE EVIL BREAD lol.......;) Love to you xxxx

Been thinking.... I think I'm due on AGAIN.... Well this is when i'm due from my last proper period (ALthough i did have a mini one a couple of weeks agao!!! GRRRRRR!!! But only for a couple of days!!!)

I have had the contraceptive implant for a while now and want to change over to the pill....

I was always too heavy to have the pill and i was wondering what kind of weight do you have to be does anyone know???

Would i be best just ging to my GP do you think??? x

Hiya

I am on the pill and could only be prescribed the mini pill because of my weight. I take cerazette which mucks up your cycle for the first couple of months but thereafter you don't have a period. You take it everyday and have a 12 hour window. It's great having no periods and I've had no major side effects / weight gain.

The nurse told me they will prescribe the combined pill if your BMI is under 35 xx

Hiya

I am on the pill and could only be prescribed the mini pill because of my weight. I take cerazette which mucks up your cycle for the first couple of months but thereafter you don't have a period. You take it everyday and have a 12 hour window. It's great having no periods and I've had no major side effects / weight gain.

The nurse told me they will prescribe the combined pill if your BMI is under 35 xx

Ooooh thanks... so you dont have period at all??? I'm not so bothered by my actual period but its just the unpredicatbility thats doing my head in...

May see if i can get the combined in another stone or so's time!! X

Yep, you have spotting for the first month but after that I had nothing for 5 months, until I started LT and had TOTM for 9 days. Back to normal now though :)

I'm going to stick with this instead of the other pill as I put weight on with that when I was younger. Funny you should have the implant, my sister was trying to lose 3 stone and just lost the odd lb for months, she had the implant taken out, and with the same diet and exercise she lost the weight in 4 months. I think the implant can really affect weight in some xx

I'm on cerazette and Dee you know what it's been like for me :0( but keeps moods really even no highs or lows as you take it everyday :0)) x x x

When in doubt take a photo.....

Last year....

154634_462876887092_715337092_6064449_3536177_n-2.jpg

Yesterday....

IMG-20120218-00543.jpg

Given myself a talking to... And right back at it!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D woohooo Dee..... SEE !!!! Lol..... your looking amazing hun... BIG WELL DONE!!!!!! XXXXX

Too right.... it aint over till the (used to be) Fat lady sings LOL :D (sorry my daft s o h hee hee) xxxx

Right... thats it!!! Final straw... 1lb up today!!!!

I'm going to try Slim and Save.... It looks good.... Still ketogenic, but can have bits of Protein/veg and you can have an extra shake/bar etc if your more active... sounds like exactly what i'm looking for so going to order some tomorrow.....

To Start on Monday when i get back from Scotland!!!

I have 6 weeks to get as much as possible off before my lipo stuff.....

X

Yay - glad to see you'll be joining me on Slim & save Dee. Have a look at the minimims forum for S&S as there are a few posts recently made regarding the different flavours etc - may make choosing easier for you.
Hope to see you posting there soon, I've missed you as I don't really post on LT now that I am not using it. x

Wow Dee how different do you look!!! Blooming great going honey x x x

Dee you'll get to goal honey you want it bad enough x x x

My problem is I want it NOW!! Lol... I'm quite excited.... Going to Enjoy my weekend in Scotland and then It'll be right back at it!!!! *Gulp!!!*

Roll on my old friend ketosis!!!!

Lol don't we all ;0) but good things come to those who wait :D x x x

Have a fab time away you deserve it x x x

Back