Ready to make a change!!!

So here i am... facing the music after a very naughty weekend!!! Wooops!!!

But it was brill.... Even though we didn't get away we've had some quality time together... Food not brill but by no means awfull.... However the wine.....DAMN the wine!!! Lol....

So here i am.... Starting Slim and Save today!!! Day 1!!! Here goes!!!!

XXX

Good luck sweetie!

Dx

Was that Q to me darl ? If so I`m feeling releived now my TOTM is here, at least I know what i`m dealing with now eh xxxx

Deezer said:
So here i am... facing the music after a very naughty weekend!!! Wooops!!!

But it was brill.... Even though we didn't get away we've had some quality time together... Food not brill but by no means awfull.... However the wine.....DAMN the wine!!! Lol....

So here i am.... Starting Slim and Save today!!! Day 1!!! Here goes!!!!

XXX

Good luck chick, fresh start fresh losses! Hope the s&s stuff is yummy! Xx

So pleased it's going well for you honey :) you so deserve to get to goal with all you've done x x x

Awww thanks hun!!! I feel like I want it again... If that makes sense... As well as my losses plateauing I think my attitude had.... These lighter mornings/evenings are making me think spring is nearly here and I want to be slim...... Desperately want to be slim and at the end of the day I can use all the excuses I want.... Its down to me! So I've had real words with myself and I'm going to do this!!!!! Size 14 jeans here I come!!!!!

X

Woohoo Dee's back in the game :) and I read that very carefully to make sure predictive text didn't change words lol x x x

We WILL be slim for summer honey x x x

I wish. I'd found it sooner!!!!!!

It's a good job I'm notone of these people who say "I told you so" Dee lol. Glad you like it. It makes LT seem like a punishment doesn't it? :)

It's a good job I'm notone of these people who say "I told you so" Dee lol. Glad you like it. It makes LT seem like a punishment doesn't it? :)
I honestly don't know how i did that long on LT.... Although it did teach me a lot!!! Asbout how much i ate before.....

I wouldn't swap my time on LT but i am glad that I am now on Slim and save!!!

Hoping for a good weigh on Monday!!!

X

Soooo going to try slim and save! Haha glad it's going well honey! Those size 14's are looming just waiting for you! You can do it bird! Xx

Deezer said:
You are so close to goal!!!!! You must feel amazing!!! Good for you hun!!! Proud of you!! X

Hey hun Thanks so much, yeah I am so happy about it going to concentrate on the exercise now and toning... Need to firm up!! Haha slap my arse on monday and it doesn't stop moving til Wednesday! Haha! Xx

Back